• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Rumor/Unconfirmed Information Discussion Thread

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Omg, if those are real, then that guy is correct? OMG. I know they're probably fake, but please be real. ;___; OR NOT IDK WHAT I WANT.

Actually no that bird looks kinda ugly I don't want it to be real :(

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
They are from 2ch forums which is why its either completely real, or completely fake since they are the ones who post the real leaks, but also the fake ones.

I REALLY don't like that bird Pokemon, and I don't want new Pokemon until the next Gen :( I hope these are fake.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well it's also the perfect time for leaks too, which is very scary. :( Someone wanna like, email Serebii? XD I don't remember who did that last time. :x

Okay okay I'm leaning towards fake rn, so that I'm not disappointed.

Actually brb moving these posts to rumours thread, since until confirmed we don't want to completely get people's hopes up. :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh btw guys, CoroCoro leaks are usually 11th-12th always, so if we're hoping for fake, we have like, one day for it not to be real. :(

BUT STILLL...
Resembles an owl with a flower on head, needle eyebrows, and cactus wings. Seems to be based off the owls that live in cacti. The Fire Pokemon is a little orange elephant, different body design from Phanpy, rounder. Flame pattern on inside of ears–reference to the use of ears to regulate heat? Holes where its tusk would be. I assume, like Chimchar, fire comes out when it battles. Water Pokemon is a platypus, very playful in its design. Beaver-tail is large and looks like a surf-board, with a v-cut at the end. Magazine makes a note about the Starter Pokemon being "imported", not sure what it means by this.

Matches it entirelyyyyyy, the two creatures, that is.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I hope these aren't real. They're kinda ugly in my honest opinion. Though I can't see the two well enough.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Come on, guys. That bird doesn't look all that bad. And do my eyes deceive me, or is that a platypus Pokémon? That would be a dream come true!

Seriously, though, I could definitely see those being real. A clock tower in Pokémon would be awesome! Pokévania, anyone?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Cool~ I find the Grass Bird to be cute.

I'm a bit caught with the whitewash look as if they ran it through another media before taking a picture. I mean that is some pretty horrible quality.

I'd love to point out that the Clock Tower picture has the Grass Bird following the Character who seems to be wearing a blue flat-cap and has Blondish hair.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
They are from 2ch forums which is why its either completely real, or completely fake since they are the ones who post the real leaks, but also the fake ones.

Wouldn't it had to have been one or the other, irregardless of the source? :P

I dunno what to think of those scans. Personally I think they're fake, but if they turn out to be real i'm going to be keep an open mind and say that's not looking half bad.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
image.png

Calling it out now. Elaborate fake.

lol I read up @ #tpc and yeah I agree with the fake. Such a good thing tbh. :) /celebrate

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
I knew they were fake. For some reason people on serebii kept saying the text error wasn't enough evidence. Apparently it was xD.

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
Actually P-D got it wrong. ;) The scans were made by a bunch of people. Not him alone.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
Hmm, not too bothered about the scan being fake..
However, I really really wish the follow me feature returns; .-.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
what about this whole thing about the starters?

I'm hearing that you pick up where you left off with the starter at level 50 with Zekrom/Reshirim all over the internet.

Back