• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Omg I never noticed Shinji was there :O. And looking back at that Kubo-senseis art style has changed so dramatically. Some fans liked his old style better as opposed to his new style but I like the new style more as opposed to the old style. What about you guys eh?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Omg I never noticed Shinji was there :O.
Yeah, a lot of people missed it (hell, I ionly know because someone told me, and I don't even remember who/when).
And looking back at that Kubo-senseis art style has changed so dramatically. Some fans liked his old style better as opposed to his new style but I like the new style more as opposed to the old style. What about you guys eh?
*reread first and latest chapter*
Well, right off the bat, the older artwork has more... designed/complex backgrounds. You have complete trees and stuff. Though, of course, since the latest chapters are
Spoiler:
it'll be difficult to throw a tree in there.
Another thing is how... sharp the lines are in the first chapter. Everything seems more straight.
That, and the artwork is slightly more inconsistent in the first chapter, like if you look at Rukia's face, the shape changes somewhat, but not so much with the newer chapter (though, obviously, that's because he got more used to drawing faces [the main characters, obviously, more perfectly], the obvious "artist evolution" definitely applies here).

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

I noticed Shinji in chapter one but it took me a while to make the connection. I finally did around when the Hueco Mundo arc started in Japan... Just to specify a time period. XD

Spoiler:

I like his new style better. It's more swift and professional-looking.

I think his style change was gradual over the course of Bleach's publication. It was around the Soul Society arc when it started to change, but it wasn't quite where it is now just yet.

I don't pay too much attention to details in the background so I can't really comment on those, but aren't backgrounds done by an assistant anyway?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I just started watching Bleach from episode 1 again xD It brings back good memories xD

Anybody like my new theme?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I don't like Nnoitra but the coloring and background are splendid

5/5

Oh wait this isn't the theme rating thread xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
XDD

I like his new style better. It's more swift and professional-looking.
Yeah, definitely. Much more bold and strong.

I don't pay too much attention to details in the background so I can't really comment on those, but aren't backgrounds done by an assistant anyway?
*Shrug* Maybe.
I just started watching Bleach from episode 1 again xD It brings back good memories xD
*Should read all the chapters again*

Anybody like my new theme?
Very nice, somewhat suites the Johto Elite skin, I think.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I'm not a fan of quoting so I'll do it the lazy way. Comments in bold. (It's all in a spoiler tag because I'm too lazy to put in separate tags. XD

Spoiler:

...As for what I have to say... I'm still two episodes behind on Bleach, but I'm gonna try to catch up this weekend. I have tomorrow off, so I'll probably watch some then. As for the manga, as I've implied, I've read the newest chapter.

Spoiler:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Manga time

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Manga time

Spoiler:

*covers eyes*

The Manga came out? O.o

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Yesh on mangastream as usual :3. And don't worry spoilers are there to be clicked. Who can not resist the temptation of the spoilers *o*?

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Wow, just read the new Chapter....wow

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Fine then.

keiri.

You know, my internet is extremely bad as of now, and that word was pretty well hidden ;_;
Welcome to the club! :D

My internet sometimes shuts off so I need to restart the computer.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:
Ohh.

I kind of thought that they might have been dating back in the Soul Society for some reason O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back