• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ah finally done iconing; I decided I wouldn't color because this particular series is kind of hard to color. Or maybe it's just me o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
126. Finally got X-Box Live hooked up again, sweet. Now to find a wingman to help me out in Gears 3 on Insane difficulty. Wish the name wasn't Basalcracker415 but oh well. Oh and in case I didn't say it before, Merry Christmas.

<Also beat MW3 earlier today.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Who's Amarao?

I wish +Anima were more popular. There's hardly any fanart on Pixiv ;; Too lazy to search LJ or somewhere else too.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

I don't like triple figures very much but I'll keep counting to be nice for once!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's a pretty funny read.

Berserk, I should start that.

I've been meaning to finish LotGH but I haven't been able to concentrate guess I need THE HELP OF KYOJI!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I really should get to listening to the 3rd Madoka Drama CD. I wanna hear the creaking of the noose o3o

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Tommorow, I will officially do a PW Ace attorney LP~
And, it'll be funny, and random, and entertaining, so bring your friends! Or IDK. I'll do something.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I would love to do a Hatoful Boyfriend LP on here, but Risa's already got it. Though I could totes take a different route o3o There's also that holiday special and Plus, though I have yet to see free downloads for either (if they were available you can bet they'd be on my Plurk timeline in ALL CAPS).

Honestly, I think I should do an LP of something I've never played before. Then it makes my commentary more interesting XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Hey I could totes do an LP of Apollo Justice o3o I've only gotten through the first case and haven't even met Takita Kitaki (I like his Japanese name more 'cause repetition) yet.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Stop microblogging about everything and actually put something into motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back