• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Ohi dar Silv. How you been?

Xulek, I pray that's the muffins talking :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
137. Hey who else here has a StumbleUpon account?

Oh and Master Splinter has been reincarnated as Ronald McDonald and Michael Jackson is now Pinocchio btw.

Muffins are good yeah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Muffins. For some reason I adopted having 'muffins' in both my AIM and my personal DW account. I don't have a StumbleUpon account. Not even quite sure what that is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
141. Hmm now that I think about it I should be high more often haha.

www.stumbleupon.com

HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

And cupcakes are for closet pedophiles.

Oh and apples are apparently an accessory for murder now.

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
143. Been alright, been sick a lot, though.

Sure, Peaches! I'm the same thing just about everywhere and I'm on Lucia's plurk, so I won't be hard to find.

Also muffins > cupcakes, okay. Muffins are awesome. I was the muffin star, then the muffin hero on plurk for a while, and I have muffins in my tumblr name... And I was the captain of the muffins a couple years ago.

/champions muffins

Wow been a while since I got ninja'd

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
147. Hoping B2W2 has an expanded Unova and some new Pokes tbh. Sucks that Zekkyu and Kyuresh are still dragon/ice though.

Years

I personally think a large amount of final evolutions from Gen IV were my least favorites. Example being Magmortar.

I like readin' up on WL, to be honest. Always interesting to see what they've got to share that no one else will.

You are starting to anger me.

Hey, wouldn't you hate a guy who spreads information about the unheard of inner workings society has made? How dare he tell us things and try to expand our horizon.

Also, Sceptile is the ugliest.

Sceptile_icon.png

No discussion.

Personally, I prefer this picture of Mr. A.

Spoiler:

Better depicts his views on life and life's views on him.

Pixy Guy, you are getting on my nerves...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I like most Pokemon, after I take over the world I'm planning to become a Pokemon master after all.

I just watched MGX, artwork looked like something from the 90s which is pretty awesome considering how monotonous and samey Chinese cartoons have gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back