• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON LEAFGREEN TEAM! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodcalledBOB

Dragon Tamer
Years
So, I was thinking of a Team for LeafGreen when i thought of My Charmander - Mercury, a Beedrill - Saturn, and something else but i'm not sure what yet :S

I would like to keep the team at about 3-4 main pokemon and 1/2 hm users (i dont like to call them slaves :P).

I need some advice on what to choose, yep, so thanks :)

changed the team a bitty i'm not using the beedrill anymore and instead i'm using a pikachu :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
We don't allow threads asking others to make the team for them. However, you may ask for minor team building advice (such as deciding between two Pokémon, etc) in the Simple Q&A Thread (be sure to mention that it's for in-game). I'm closing this, but feel free to post another thread once the team is mostly complete with movesets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back