• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
False, but I don't spend too much time doing them. I like the contests in the anime more than the games.

The person below me has never traded for a Pokemon that had been captured with a Masterball. (I traded for a Cleffa and apparently the person who traded it to me had used it. :surprised: I mean, Cleffa's awesome and all, but wasting your Masterball on it? Seems a little extreme.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
False. I've done a Charmander (only Charmander) on Firered and a Staraptor on Diamond.

TPBMHN has never gone through the Elite Four and beaten it in one try.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
Not sure what you mean by join. This isn't a club or anything. :P

Wait, you're supposed to say "the person below me has never". Oh well. I'll respond anyway.

True, I do have a favorite shipping. (Mangapoke/pokeshipping. As if you already didn't know that.)

The person below me has never bought both versions of one game. (Example: FireRed and LeafGreen.)

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
Years
Yeah, you're right. I only play the games B)

Not play Pokemon 101.

The person below me has never bought a walkthrough in a store.

(the book that tells you everything about pokemon -game name here- )

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
False. I have D: For Emerald, Silver and PMD.

TPBMHN used a Primape on a in-game team.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I wanted to. Never got around to it though, so false.

TPBMHN had a team with the Pokemon all being one color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back