• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
Well I was looking fora ditto in the Pokemon Masion untill a shiny Koffing came up!I got it in 1 Utra ball.And guys,if you want to,check out my fan fic.Link is in my sig.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
attackrage answer please reply to our posts above show us some proof that you have sll of these shinys...otherwise i still wont believe you.

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
same thing as in SerebiiForums shiny Hunters club.WHY CAN'T U PEOPLE BLEVILE ME?I'am sick of this.I can't post pics of them beause my mom won't let me use the camrea.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I cant believe you cuz no1 can get that many shinys in such quick time ... without cheats....... and calm down for gods sake :\

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
The odds are 1/1895. Technicaly it's possible, you just have to be lucky. AttackRage looked for some (like the legendairies), until he got a shiny... Lots of people do that. He just got lucky on the other shinys. I've spent 600+ game hours, and still seen only one shiny... If luck can go one way, it can go the other.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
skinny you can stand up for him all you want but thats friggin impossible...

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Aaryn said:
...why should we fight lets all be friends!...

Obviously, there is no convincing Tyranitar Dude, so why don't we just drop it. We won't get anywhere fighting, so let's stop

If you ever get the chance, attackrage, posting a picture of a few shinys you have would be a good idea. That would stop this for good... hopefully.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i downloaded photoshop last night, so i'm gonna go start making us a killer banner.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
Progress:
Been through maybe 20 magikarp. Sorry I couldn't get on for long last night, I went to the Rec Center with my Scouts troop. Fishing right now.

That gun idea sound kewl. XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i havent had any luck either ....... no tellin what kinda banner ryans gonna make ;)

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
see now if someone who is better w/ banners then myself could make it that would rock the shat out of this here place!

Is my Pic in sig too big?

Last edited:

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
donno if ya doing 3rd Gen's yet but i just cought a shiny rossella :)
dodeda.png

EDIT
might restart my game to try get some shiny starters **Waves Buy to his Shiny Rossela** :'(

Last edited:

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
Welcome aboard, We'll have this dex done in no time, *rushes to his sweet green gba sp and looks for shiney nidomale*

OMG MY IDEA THATS AWESOME I WANT IT, WHERE CAN I GET THAT BANNER YOU MADE??????????

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
my banner's gonna be an animated gif with lots and lots of shinies on it
give me an hour or two...

Back