• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Miharu rolled her eyes. "And if you notice, I'm even saying "you" and...contractions, was it? I'm pretty sure it's contractions."

Yui smirked. "Do you only think that you are the only one I've faced that can slow time? Well, I can do it too, actually." Yui sighed. "I need to find someone with a completely unique power...someone who I can actually lose too...Other than Fujiko-nee-chan."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Me: -I smiled, glancing at Yui. Somehow shades had appeared on my face- You know, I could always go over some plans with your creator, and make a dude or dudet that could beat you. And I just realized Raike likes to speak older versions of english... also I think I might make Seto fully Japanese

Seto:-Was about so swipe my wallet but I only smiled. His hand he was using began to dissapear- "...eh?"

Me: Yeah I created you, so I can still uncreate you, and perhaps make you a girl.

Seto:-he backed off, hands in the air, and slowly his hand reappeared-

Me: Although I have to admit, I did a great job of creating my first ninja character. Trained by a Lucario, and having one for a partner, clever me.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui smiled. "Nah, I'm good. If one is to beat me, I would rather it would be Michaela-chan to make the character. After all, she is my creator and she does know my weakness."

Michaela snorted. "I gave you such a stupid weakness...It's hilarious."

Miharu starts bursting out laughing. "Ah, we have to do that again..."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Me: Having and "unbeatable" char only beaten by one person borders on godmodliness,then again she has a weakness so blah. I'm about to bring about the creation of one ageless immortal also I think hehe

Raike: Me?

Sky: Me?

Seto:-is running off with Sky and Raike's wallets-

Me: No, and no, his name shall be!... Alec! or something like that, I'm working at the bugs. Also Miharu could reply any time soon on the RP XD

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui, Miharu, and Michaela suddenly start coughing at the sound of someone named Alec. Michaela glares at Sky(IU). "I swear, copy my idea...and I'll murder you. Also, I didn't see that post you did. Whoops~!"

Yui rolled her eyes. "The seven immortals are the only immortals ever. Yuuko-chan doesn't count..." Yui suddenly gets tears in her eyes. "Yuuko-chan~! My drinking buddy~!"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
John: You beat Michaela's version of me, but Joshua's version of me is much more awesome and powerful!!!

Me: Damn straight. Time control? yep, Hyper speed? Faster then light, immortal? yep, Dimensional traveler? 1st dimension into the infinith dimension! respawning? yep, subatomic control? to a quark and beyond! Reality jumped? What is it? doesn't matter, he has it. The list keeps going on and on and on =P
He is highly based on science fiction, as well as myself if I was skinner/more muscular/generally all around better looking.

John: So i'm a super-powerful good-looking you!

Me: Yes, yes you are U-_-

Odessa: And me?

Me: More or less what I would love to see in a girlfriend [can't believe he just admitted that]
No more questions D=<*

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Me:-While doing my best to ignore the death glare, I look at Yui- "Drinking bud ay? That explains alot XD just kiddin...-whispers to Sky to but a time barrier around my body"for safety" I added- " And besides, they may be the only seven immortals in her charverse, but I have yet to have one in mine so cha! Meh names... names.... Taro, Neku... NEKU THAT'S IT! thank you "The world ends with you" Best game everrrrrrrrrrr

Raike: Dude did you hear that? Odessa is Josh's version of what he would want in a girlfriend. Honestly no shame in admitting that dude =/

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Michaela got tears in her eyes. "Why does everyone like to copy my idea of an immortal? Why~!"

Yui couldn't help but laugh. "That reminds me of Syaoran-kun when he was drunk. Ah, before he would pretend to practice with a sword...Syaoran-kun is such a light weight..."

"Plus, the same list goes for Yui too," stated Miharu. "Except, there is more, after all."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Me: It really isn't your Idea, it has existed since the beginning of roleplay. A character that could not die no matter what. I tried my best to stay away from making stuffs like that. The closest I got to it was making one of those Sonic the hedgehog characters, and making it Sky who was an ageless immortal, and his dark side Raike, but now that was some time ago...

Sky: Me? A hedgehog
Raike: Me? Dark side?

Me: Uh yup, and If I remembered correctly, you could control the wind in its entirety, with the sub element of fire. You could fly and shoot fire orbs and stuff like that. Not to mention beat the crap out of people with your fists. You also became a Vampwolf, weird huh?

Raike: What could I do?

Me: Oh uh, you came out when Sky got super pissed and blew shxt up. Not distinguishing between friend or foe. Super healing powers as well as the ability to fly and fire dark electricity. Oh and you had psychic powerz too.

Raike: Sweet

Sky: Duuude change me back!!

Me: No thanks, well not yet anyway. That's on a different site haha.

Also who is Assira referring to? our group or Psychic and Yui?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
John: How am I a copy of Miharu--

Miharu: Why me?

John: Fine, Michaela's idea of an immortal.

Me: Back into my head you >_>

John: Never!!

Me: Fine then, i'll just do to you what I imagine doing to people who would hurt my sisters, but you are me so you know what i'm thinking of.

*silence*
*loud screams of unimaginable pain*

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Michaela rolled her eyes. "I asked Assira, even wrote a post, but I haven't gotten an answer yet. So I'm waiting. NO ONE POST."

Miharu growled at Zamorak. "Don't you ever try to control what I say without my permission."

Michaela (after checking to see if Assira was online) cursed. "Assira's offline...So...I guess it's Miharu's group then. After all, it's not like Yui and Psychic wouldn't notice some random person that is in the building."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Me: I'm the RP god and I can do as I please

John: And i'm the idealized version of the RP god so that means that rule should apply to me as well =P

Me: Want me to make you eat your other leg?

John: No, i'll just shut up now.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu rolled her eyes. "But weren't you RPing when you bunnyed me? Even if it's in the OOC thread, it is still RPing."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ummmmm, damn U^_^
Well, sorry or something... but i'm still the RP master[god, messiah, etc.] so I have partial immunity from this.
plus if I get banned who will come up with these fantastic events that seem centered around destroying our characters in new, painful ways!!!!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui and Miharu glanced at Seto. "He just exclaimed 'Loophole' as well."

Michaela blinked. "Really?"

Miharu sighed. "It's really sad how our creator doesn't know Japanese, but we, her characters, are quite fluent in languages she doesn't know."

Michaela winced. "Sorry?"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Me: When in doubt take your best guess and don't say anything, someone else is probably more clueless then yourself =P

Its gotten me through most of high school!

John: Right, but your actually pretty smart, even if you are really lazy.

Back