• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That's what I was trying to theorize in one of my spoilers above. xD I'm also thinking that we'd have an episode solely based on the Equestria Games. So, if that graphic confirms that we will have an episode on the Equestria Games, then I'm 3x excited. Will the mane 6 participate? Will we have a villain who plans on ruining the games as a whole?

Spoiler:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Episode 10 are revealed but no synopsis yet.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic : Rainbow Falls
S04, E10 (First Aired: January 18, 2014)

The Bats! epsiode.

Vampire fruit bats threaten to destroy the Apple family orchard, but Applejack's attempt to rid themselves of the pest are disrupted when Fluttershy wants to care for the creatures.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hahaha, I think that episode is going to be fun with Fluttershy wanting to take care of those bats, a la "Keep Calm & Flutter On". That's one quality I really like about her.

Also, at first I read that the episode was about the "bat ponies". some bronies were rumoring about it on twitter. I didn't believe it, though.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Rarity Takes Manehattan
Synopsis: When Rarity attends Fashion Week, another designer copies her entire line.

Pinkie Apple Pie
Synopsis: Pinkie Pie sets out to discover whether or not she is related to the Apple family.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
What episode numbers are that? 11 & 12? About time Rarity's going to have her very own episode! I've been waiting since Season TWO for another Rarity episode. <3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Episode 10 is Rainbow Falls!

Also, wow, my prediction for Pinkie Apple Pie was wayyyy off...

Episode 11 hasn't been revealed yet, I don't think!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Ponies, Assemble!

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh my goodness.

Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Power Ponies:

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Fun new episode. :3
I would have said a lot more about this new episode, but...
Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I believe this image best describes the climax of yesterday's episode in a nutshell:

Spoiler:

Omg I love MLP

Fluttershy xx <33333333333333
Feel free to fill up the join requirements from the first page.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I believe this image best describes the climax of yesterday's episode in a nutshell:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
This was a fun episode! I got a lot of laughs from it, particularly from Pinkie.

Spoiler:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Episode 11 revealed.

Synopsis: "Three's a Crowd": Pinkie Pie finds her status as "super-duper party pony" in jeopardy when the mysterious Cheese Sandwich comes to town and offers to plan an epic party for Rainbow Dash. Guest voiceover by Weird Al Yankovic.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This was a fun episode! I got a lot of laughs from it, particularly from Pinkie.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't think this needs to be spoilered, but I'll ask those that watched the episode: Which Power Pony did you like best?

Episode 11 revealed.

Synopsis: "Three's a Crowd": Pinkie Pie finds her status as "super-duper party pony" in jeopardy when the mysterious Cheese Sandwich comes to town and offers to plan an epic party for Rainbow Dash. Guest voiceover by Weird Al Yankovic.

The twitterbronies were buzzing about this today, it'd be quite an interesting episode, especially with Weird Al. Looking forward to that!

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
MMeghanMcCarthy 15m
Don't you just hate it when you get everyone a Rarity song for the holidays and then realize it won't be delivered until the New Year?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
If you don't mind more of my personal issues, I'd like to vent some more. Back in Thanksgiving, I said I got into an argument with most of my family about being a brony. Today, during a discussion about Doctor Who, I casually brought Doctor Whooves only to be interrupted with "That's a forbidden subject in this house." Just like last time, they said it with a joking tone but were nevertheless serious about it. Hell, they didn't even judge my confused sexuality! I don't care how they put it, it hurts like hell to be rejected at the mere mention of a fandom!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Good thing we're getting a new Rarity song. I've been wanting a new one for a g e s. At any rate.... I have a bad feeling about episode 11 for this season---seems strange to me: but Weird Al is interesting... so I hope that the strange description doesn't make it an odd episode. Here's to it being the best Pinkie Pie episode of the year.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
gdi Meghan McCarthy! Teasing us till the new year. I want that Rarity song :|

If you don't mind more of my personal issues, I'd like to vent some more. Back in Thanksgiving, I said I got into an argument with most of my family about being a brony. Today, during a discussion about Doctor Who, I casually brought Doctor Whooves only to be interrupted with "That's a forbidden subject in this house." Just like last time, they said it with a joking tone but were nevertheless serious about it. Hell, they didn't even judge my confused sexuality! I don't care how they put it, it hurts like hell to be rejected at the mere mention of a fandom!

It's okay to vent. My family kinda hates it when I mention anything ponies...whereas they think it's for little kids and we're (the adults in the fandom) ruining it all. I really don't care what people say, especially in my family. Judge all they want. Our love for ponies isn't going away at all. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back