• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Bloodex, that would have been a sight, lmao. I can just picture it right now. Do you have it to share? :3

Wait, have what to share, exactly?

I was imagining some 1984-esque school that tells you "GO SIT ON THE FLOOR OR FAIL."

Is that a reference to the book by Orwell? I last read the book about 5 years ago, so I totally forgot the specifics. I just remember that it was a distopia and that Big Brother was always watching you. And the thought police!

Speaking of Orwell, I liked Animal Farm much more.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never even heard of it, tbh. What is it?

Sorry about being inactive. I apparently am sick. Last I checked, my temp was 103.6 >_> Fun.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Indeed haha. [X On the upside, I currently am sitting here with my laptop and watching NCIS. I figure if I managed to kick what some people I know think was swine flu during that whole epidemic in about a week without seeing a doctor, I can get rid of a virus or flu or whatever this is.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha apparently winter is going to stick around for a while. [X

Hey, Jz. I haven't been around- were you camping or...?

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Spoiler:

I'm tired of this weather, I want warmth.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Its strange,its like a week before April begins and it's snowing. I guess it beats last year when there was no snow at all.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Weather is nice for me.
Why is school organizing a meetup at spring break? I got no excuse to miss it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back