• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
And I assume the whole Unown thing isn't finished yet. Also lol, seems strange finding IgglyBuff's where Unown's are.

shadow ho-oh

Master of Burro
Years
i have a glitch i found while playing the shiny gold beta 4 preview

I was battling the first Rocket Grunt in Slowpoke's Well and his second pokemon was the ?? version of Missingno. instead of a Zubat. I contunied the well and everyone else was fine. When I battled him in ver3.5 he was fine. I am not sure if this has been posted or if anyone else has had this problem

P.S. good job with this game it will be great when you finish it

I will post a sceenshot of this soon

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2007
awsome hack its so cool zel iv been playing so much i have a lvl 100 typholoshen now

Magnius

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
i dont know if this subject has been answered but, i didnt get the shiny garyados and i dont kno if i did something wrong, and so the cave 2 the west of Magongany (spelling) town i hav 2 wait till Zel makes the new thing?
No Shiny Gyarados in the Preview, but it will be in B4.
Quoted from the first post, unless you missed that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2009
Not sure if you've fixed it in Beta 4 yet, but if you fish in the route where the Whirl Islands are, you'll find Missingnos.

Magnius

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
Hah, Gym Leaders are a push over if you level up enough. All comes down to knowing their weakness.

danielson777

Charmandai!!!
Years
i have a glitch i found while playing the shiny gold beta 4 preview

I was battling the first Rocket Grunt in Slowpoke's Well and his second pokemon was the ?? version of Missingno. instead of a Zubat. I contunied the well and everyone else was fine. When I battled him in ver3.5 he was fine. I am not sure if this has been posted or if anyone else has had this problem

P.S. good job with this game it will be great when you finish it

I will post a sceenshot of this soon

i had the same problem but zel said it was just that the fire red rom i downloaded wasnt clean,anyway it only knows tackle so it was no big deal

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
Years
Hah, Gym Leaders are a push over if you level up enough. All comes down to knowing their weakness.

That's the case in every single pokemon game though, it was designed for six year olds to beat (sometimes you don't even need the weakness if your strong enough)

omega11

Beginner Pokemon Hacker :D
Years
hey this game looks so awesome :D good work, ive been waitin for someone to make a gold remake for ages and this one is really really really good, good work zel :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
Hey zel, I just Gmailed you my version of Cherrygrove City.

That's how you're gonna get my music remixes. I'm gonna send them via Gmail.

Magnius

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
I'm going to try to deeper examine how GBA does sound tonight. I've figured out the channels and their offsets so far, but nothing else. Basically the hex value on that channel changes everytime a note is played. The game plays music through the I/O memory. Hopefully I can get far as changing the music but who knows. I'm think that particular hex values correspond to particular notes.

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Well me and birthofdna are doing some remixes for this hack and now that I've got 15 posts I can atleast post the ones I've done. Tell me what you think.

New Bark Town: The start I really like, but torwards the end eh, it's good but not as good as the start.

Route 29: Dosen't really do anything for me until about 17 sec. in. The start comes on a little strong for my taste.

Cherrygrove: Love it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2007
I'm not sure if anyone addressed this before but, if you talk the border guard in the north side of Goldenrod City he gives you a spearow with mail, and asks you to deliver it to a guy in route 31. But, when you try to give it to him he talks about something totally different and does not take the spearow. If i'm not mistaken in G/S/C he gives you Nightmare and HP Up. I hope you fix this glitch Zel cause I really want those two items. ;)

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
Years
I love this hack!!

Well, Zel, I´m waiting for new notices about this greatest hack, looks very nice!!!

I support you my friend!!!

Ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back