• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
hey, man, you released it and didnt even tell me? :(
Oops >_> Its just I only really remmebered the people that were really asking about it :3 Anyways, if you will, test and and find any possible errors.

Ill just give places you could look. *getting links*

*Waits*

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
Years
Assuming I'm not secretly blind, I'd have to say that I'm not seeing any pictures in those links.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Um... Minime, you do realize that those pictures are 1 pixel by 1 pixel, right?

And psychicboy, awesome scripting! I wish I could script half as well as you.

psychicboy

Years
Assuming I'm not secretly blind, I'd have to say that I'm not seeing any pictures in those links.

I lol'd... Hard. But in a possible update, I think a friend of mine might have solved the problem! Checking the script now.

And thanks for the compliment :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I lol'd... Hard. But in a possible update, I think a friend of mine might have solved the problem! Checking the script now.

And thanks for the compliment :D
Is this the PC problem you're talking about? I've been spending a good portion of what little free time I possess to fixing that ^^; apparently i'm not soo good :P

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
Whew.... Great Hack I must say psychicboy!

It's nice to know that It only had few errors.

I hope you're starting the next Beta. With this recently
released Beta, I can see that the next Beta will have
no error or glitch at all cause this 2nd Beta rarely did.

Anyways, Keep doing your thing! It goes very well! :D

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
So you completed the beta then?

Not quite psychicboy... I've been exploring the
towns and routes completely to check out
for any possible error or glitch.

The gameplay is good definately good!

It's a surprise that you've developed this
far and the game only keeps getting
better and better.

Anyways, I'll inform you if anything comes up!

Good luck on the next Beta or maybe the final release! :P

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
Years
Don't quote me on this, I'm nowhere near PC literate, though I'm pretty sure that you have to be a befriended or otherwise authorized member to be able to look at someone's galleries, unless you set it to be public or something.

The thing is, either I'm wrong and you don't actually have a photo gallery, or I'm right and I can't see yours. No matter what be the case, you need to fix something here.

psychicboy

Years
The fifth gym leader. Although I really don't want to judge the games progress by the amount of leaders.

Years
The fifth gym leader. Although I really don't want to judge the games progress by the amount of leaders.

I don't have time to play it right now but I do want to ask... did you add any other legendaries from that point on?

Cause the first part allowed you to get
Spoiler:
... so is there one here?

psychicboy

Years
You won't be seeing any Legendaries untill Beta 4. And even then, thats guranteed. (Spelled wrong I know.)

psychicboy

Years
Actually Mini, I give most of my staff a simple test to see if they can do something. Can you make battle sprites? What about OWs?

Back