• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much should I sell her for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
So I have this handmade Pinkie Pie plushie that I would like to sell. However, I don't know how much is a fair price for me and the potential buyer. Bronies buy and charge handmade pony plushies for unreasonable prices ($200+!) so it leaves me confused as to what a good price for a plushie would be. I want money for it but not amounts that rips off people.

I'm lost when it comes to selling as I've never sold anything before. Especially online. So any help would be greatly appreciated!

(If this is a bad thread, wrong section, etc, I'm so very sorry. >_<)

Standing at 9 inches tall from her hooves to her mane, she's made of soft fleece and filled with stuffing.

Spoiler:

Years
Hey there Shimmer, I'm sure as much as other members are willing to help you out, this isn't the right section to ask for appraisal on any merchandise you may have. Please be sure to look at the rules here before submitting a topic of this matter. ;)

Locked.

servinelock.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back