• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Write something about anything

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
This is a place for you to write about anything you want. Specifically, this thread serves somewhat similar to Dear Anonymous, except members are allowed to converse on said posts, something Dear Anonymous disallows. This might seem somewhat similar to Post Your Problems down on Discussions & Debates, but this thread is actually different from that, as we're promoting both negative and positive posting!

Do you have a problem at school? Go ahead, talk about it.

Did you buy something new and want to show us? Feel free to do it!

Did something interesting happen to you today? Well, share it with us.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here.

My contribution to the post:

Today my day was terrible. I did literally nothing because I have an exam tomorrow and spent most of the day studying.
Didn't even leave the house, save me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
There was a tutoring class I was supposed to go to today, and I forgot. My mom's not speaking to me. I know it's my fault, but I just hated it and it's not freaking necessary as nobody cares about a certificate when they're deciding whether to hire you as a tutor (assuming I ever want to even do that again).

Honest

Hi!
Years
This thread seems to be too much of hybrid between Post Your Problems, Dear Anonymous, and spambait. The lack of a legitimate topic is a little odd, so what I'm going to do is close this. In the meanwhile, if you so wish, PM me a reason why this thread is different from the aforementioned two. If I feel it's good, I'll talk to Andy about it, and thus it may be able to be remade. Who knows, it could even be sticky material.

-locked.

Honest

Hi!
Years
After some hard thinking, and a few minor edits to the original post,we have decided to reopen this thread. Enjoy!

-opened.

Last edited:

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I like this thread :)

I updated my resume and prepped for a career fair that's coming up tomorrow. Wish me luck!

I know I'm late on this one, but how did it go? :)
There was a tutoring class I was supposed to go to today, and I forgot. My mom's not speaking to me. I know it's my fault, but I just hated it and it's not freaking necessary as nobody cares about a certificate when they're deciding whether to hire you as a tutor (assuming I ever want to even do that again).

Well, if you don't want to be a tutor it might not be worth wasting your time investing on it.
However, seeing as I assume you are already inscribed in the classes it might be worth it. I mean, if you look at it, it's always a "safe" escape in case something goes wrong one day!

As for myself, today my ex came to talk to me trying to get back together. It was mentally exhausting since I don't want to be with her anymore and she was the one who screwed up.
I might go out tonight, but it's raining around here, so I'm not sure yet. I could really use some time out with friends

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I finally bought a Virtual Private Server for my website, Thunderbolt Networks. :3 I also have two sources to gather for a research paper that's due on Tuesday, and right now I'm on the first day of a four-day-weekend, so there's that.

I also have dinner with my mum tonight (as I do every Friday night), and there was something important/funny I was supposed to—oh, yeah, about how my a-hole of a math teacher failed me in Geometry last semester because I didn't do the homework. In the gradebook, homework is 20% of your grade, and quizzes/tests are 60%, and your finals are 20%. I didn't ever do the homework, and I would've otherwise passed because I'm an awesome test-taker (plus I knew all the material to a science). My final grade? Solid 63%. My average on tests? 74%. That is 100%. Bull. ****.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I finally bought a Virtual Private Server for my website, Thunderbolt Networks. :3 I also have two sources to gather for a research paper that's due on Tuesday, and right now I'm on the first day of a four-day-weekend, so there's that.

I also have dinner with my mum tonight (as I do every Friday night), and there was something important/funny I was supposed to—oh, yeah, about how my a-hole of a math teacher failed me in Geometry last semester because I didn't do the homework. In the gradebook, homework is 20% of your grade, and quizzes/tests are 60%, and your finals are 20%. I didn't ever do the homework, and I would've otherwise passed because I'm an awesome test-taker (plus I knew all the material to a science). My final grade? Solid 63%. My average on tests? 74%. That is 100%. Bull. ****.

Woah, your Math teacher seems like a prick. I don't even know if that's legal..

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
As for myself, today my ex came to talk to me trying to get back together. It was mentally exhausting since I don't want to be with her anymore and she was the one who screwed up.
I might go out tonight, but it's raining around here, so I'm not sure yet. I could really use some time out with friends

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what did she do?

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Pretty good, thanks for asking :) Not too many companies from my field were there, but the few that were seemed genuinely interested, so hopefully I'll get an interview with some of them ^^

yay I'm so happy for you!!!! Well done!! ^_^

Umm well I don't have much to say. Today I went into Argos (where you order from a catalogue in store and buy the item there and then) and flicked through the catalogue and thought "Oh, I'll check for Bravely Default. So I did and it wasn't in stock there, but the supermarket where I work had one in stock. Me being a derp with too much money thought "I wonder what'll happen if I press reserve on this fancy touchscreen, what will it do?". So I pressed reserve and they've given me a code to go buy the game. I wasn't planning on that for another few weeks. Silly me.... :-/

Also, I have waaaaaay more nail varnish than any college student needs...

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years

Umm well I don't have much to say. Today I went into Argos (where you order from a catalogue in store and buy the item there and then) and flicked through the catalogue and thought "Oh, I'll check for Bravely Default. So I did and it wasn't in stock there, but the supermarket where I work had one in stock. Me being a derp with too much money thought "I wonder what'll happen if I press reserve on this fancy touchscreen, what will it do?". So I pressed reserve and they've given me a code to go buy the game. I wasn't planning on that for another few weeks. Silly me.... :-/

So how's that work? Do you like, have to buy it now? Or can you just throw out the code and wait to buy it when you originally planned to?

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I hope you don't mind me asking, but what did she do?

I don't at all, I found out she was texting her ex really seriously dirty texts. Like nothing that would ever cross my mind.

Pretty good, thanks for asking :) Not too many companies from my field were there, but the few that were seemed genuinely interested, so hopefully I'll get an interview with some of them ^^

That's great!! I'm happy for you!

I guess you're stuck to a touchscreen now ahaha

As for myself, I did go out tonight (5 am here right now). I had dinner with my friends and then we went to a few bars that alot of people gather around here.

Surprise surprise, the girl I like was there. I was talking to my friends outside and I see her coming across the street. I really didn't want to see her. I just wanted to leave.
Thankfully (or not) I have a really stubborn friend that got me into a bar. At first I felt crushed and wanted to get out, but gladly the music was really nice and I cheered up a bit. I danced for a while untill some girls started dancing next to us.

One of them (say A) was kind of giving me a look, which I ignored at first. Then I look behind me and another girl (say B) was staring at me. She saw me looking at her and looked away and her friend laughed.
I could tell she was into me, but I wasn't very interested. However, while I was dancing, girl A started dancing closer to me and sometimes looking into my eyes, but I didn't do anything.
Until she decides to wrap her arm around me and kiss my neck. I was stunned lol

My friend told me I was a lucky bastard for having 2 girls hitting on me. Eventually girl A gave me a look that said "What are you waiting for to talk to me?", so hell I did. Got her number.
Not sure if I should text her. The other girl eventually disappeared.

When I was leaving I saw the girl I like again. Totally killed my mood once more.
She smiled at me and I felt my heart heavy. I drove my friends home and here I am.
Not sure if I should call it a good night or not, but it turned out to be something I did not expect. Both in good, and bad ways.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years

So how's that work? Do you like, have to buy it now? Or can you just throw out the code and wait to buy it when you originally planned to?

I think I could just not show up to collect it, but I have a lot of money at the moment. I'm thinking I'll pick it up this morning while I do have the money to get it and it'll all be fine {XD} No one says I have to play it straight away, after all :)

I don't at all, I found out she was texting her ex really seriously dirty texts. Like nothing that would ever cross my mind.
Ugh. Some people... I don't understand that kinda thing at all, and I think you're totally justified if you don't want to get back with her, with all due respect she doesn't sound very nice in the relationship department..

I guess you're stuck to a touchscreen now ahaha
Meh, I think I can live with it {XD}

As for myself, I did go out tonight (5 am here right now). I had dinner with my friends and then we went to a few bars that alot of people gather around here.

Surprise surprise, the girl I like was there. I was talking to my friends outside and I see her coming across the street. I really didn't want to see her. I just wanted to leave.
Thankfully (or not) I have a really stubborn friend that got me into a bar. At first I felt crushed and wanted to get out, but gladly the music was really nice and I cheered up a bit. I danced for a while untill some girls started dancing next to us.

One of them (say A) was kind of giving me a look, which I ignored at first. Then I look behind me and another girl (say B) was staring at me. She saw me looking at her and looked away and her friend laughed.
I could tell she was into me, but I wasn't very interested. However, while I was dancing, girl A started dancing closer to me and sometimes looking into my eyes, but I didn't do anything.
Until she decides to wrap her arm around me and kiss my neck. I was stunned lol

My friend told me I was a lucky bastard for having 2 girls hitting on me. Eventually girl A gave me a look that said "What are you waiting for to talk to me?", so hell I did. Got her number.
Not sure if I should text her. The other girl eventually disappeared.

When I was leaving I saw the girl I like again. Totally killed my mood once more.
She smiled at me and I felt my heart heavy. I drove my friends home and here I am.
Not sure if I should call it a good night or not, but it turned out to be something I did not expect. Both in good, and bad ways.

Wow, you sound like a regular stud muffin ;) You're so lucky as to be hit on by two completely different girls! ^_^ I from the sounds of it, it was a bad good night - you had fun but a few things were kinda downers. I hope you feel in form tomorrow/today/on waking up, and I hope the girl you like, provided you want her to like you back, likes you back :) Wow, I could not be more awkward if I tried {XD}

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I think I could just not show up to collect it, but I have a lot of money at the moment. I'm thinking I'll pick it up this morning while I do have the money to get it and it'll all be fine {XD} No one says I have to play it straight away, after all :)

Ugh. Some people... I don't understand that kinda thing at all, and I think you're totally justified if you don't want to get back with her, with all due respect she doesn't sound very nice in the relationship department..

Meh, I think I can live with it {XD}

Wow, you sound like a regular stud muffin ;) You're so lucky as to be hit on by two completely different girls! ^_^ I from the sounds of it, it was a bad good night - you had fun but a few things were kinda downers. I hope you feel in form tomorrow/today/on waking up, and I hope the girl you like, provided you want her to like you back, likes you back :) Wow, I could not be more awkward if I tried {XD}
Indeed she doesn't. When we were together at first everything was fine, but after that and a few more things I lost all trust in her. Now she tells me she can't get over me, and realized how stupid she was and so on, but it's seriously too late. I just can't get myself to trust her, and I've moved on.

I guess I am.. I'm feeling nice today, but I dreamt about the girl I like. Seeing her last night took its toll on me.
I did want her to like me back, but now I'm sure that's not gonna happen. I wrote about it a few weeks ago here on the forums. I've been a mess.
Thanks I guess ahaha

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
I battled a fellow forum member yesterday while I was in the middle of my Spanish homework. Duty calls you know? :P I like having the forums up when I'm busy doing something else.

I study Spanish every day and hopefully this time I will get more battle requests haha especially since it's a so cold today where I am!

College is fun if you work hard, no matter what everyone else says :).

Oh hey! Literally, as I was typing this one of my roommates found a squirrel right outside our apartment door and he was feeding it to try to get it to come inside haha. Here's a picture I just took!

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I battled a fellow forum member yesterday while I was in the middle of my Spanish homework. Duty calls you know? :P I like having the forums up when I'm busy doing something else.

I study Spanish every day and hopefully this time I will get more battle requests haha especially since it's a so cold today where I am!

College is fun if you work hard, no matter what everyone else says :).

Oh hey! Literally, as I was typing this one of my roommates found a squirrel right outside our apartment door and he was feeding it to try to get it to come inside haha. Here's a picture I just took!

Duty above anything! ahah

Aw man that's awesome, the squirrel is right there {:3}

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
Duty above anything! ahah

Aw man that's awesome, the squirrel is right there {:3}

Yeah and I was sure that the squirrel would come inside! Now I'm just watching youtube.

If you've played Super Mario 64 before you should watch this video where this guy completes it in 1 hour and 49 minutes getting all 120 stars :o It's crazy amazing.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I've been doing laundry all day and it's taken away 2 hours of time from me hanging out with my girlfriend. I despise laundry so much -.-

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I've completed my second week at my new job and holy **** is there no turning back, this is much better.

Although I've basically been twiddling thumbs because nothing was set up. And I was confused.

Back