• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
wow`the bug catching contest and the water mini game is so cool! btw is there other minigames are u plannin to add in the future?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

Hello once again, pipz!
I am now currently mapping Low Point Path, again.
Like what I replied to ~Watermelon's question a few weeks ago, if you can remember, he asked how can I fix the Freezing Script glitch, and I replied that I'll cut the map to bits and pieces.
And that's what I am currently doing.
I am mapping small maps to make Low Point Path.
And that's the only solution I can think of, but, oh well...

2n1zvw7.jpg

Welcome back the Freezing Script!
The one feature that'll slow your progress down! Bwahahahahahah! :badsmile:

---oOo---​

When I heard
Spoiler:

I almost went crazy, it was a huge suprise and brought back memories of a certain game.

Eheheh...
Well, yeah, I liked that music as well...

Wait....isn't Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts II? I'm pretty sure it is, the name seems to ring a bell. Great update djg (wow, I have only posted here once), bug catching contest? Sounds cool.

Thanks~

ummm....

YAY now that you dropped the last mini game it is going to come out quicker! ^.^

lol :laugh:

wow`the bug catching contest and the water mini game is so cool! btw is there other minigames are u plannin to add in the future?

well, yeah.
I sure will. ;)

---oOo---​

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2011
After getting the first the second time I beat Richard and went to the Krystal Path but for some reason the pokemon rangers are standing there...

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
The freezing script is very nice. When you break free, is there an animation for it?
Anyways, best of luck on this. xD

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
The bug catching contest looks very nice, but it seems a bit unnatrual to have it indoors :\
Also, will it be using tons of vars like Zel did (my heart bleeds for you if it was a load of repetetive scripting or a load of compares).
Finally, I sa the freezing video on Youtube and my guess is that's with a setmaptile. I am I correct?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

Okay so what's left for me to do now is to script the people in Fortune Town, and find a spot to where I'll be putting the item that'll prevent you from freezing...
And after that, maybe I'll be adding some tiles and probably gonna run another beta test.

Also, I have been experimenting with palletes...
Tell me what you think to the new ground palletes...

Default --> New
np4a5l.jpg
dpu89v.jpg

That would be all, I guess...

---oOo---​

After getting the first the second time I beat Richard and went to the Krystal Path but for some reason the pokemon rangers are standing there...

That is the end of the beta.

The freezing script is very nice. When you break free, is there an animation for it?
Anyways, best of luck on this. xD

no, sadly. :\

So, you fixed it?
Nice.
Also, I think the Bug Cathching Contest room should be bigger.
Good luck!

Probably, but I'll leave it like that for the time being...

The bug catching contest looks very nice, but it seems a bit unnatrual to have it indoors :\
Also, will it be using tons of vars like Zel did (my heart bleeds for you if it was a load of repetetive scripting or a load of compares).
Finally, I sa the freezing video on Youtube and my guess is that's with a setmaptile. I am I correct?

well, the Bug Catching Contest only has one long script, and that was the wild POKéMON battling.
And yeah, it did have a lot of compares, but I didn't use any variables in the script.
Dunno how to use them...
And the Freezing Script's not a setmaptile, however... :P

CSS 4ever :D
So you've solved the problem with freezing script?
That's awesome.
Jagold you totaly rocks!

Lol...
Well, thanks, I guess...

Nope, after you break from the ice, no animation whatsoever. :(

great hack brother, :D Glad the people liked it.
Godspeed.

thanks?

I agree and maybe if it is outside cause seriously how many bugs stay inside?

I mean if it is outside then more bugs are likely to be there

maybe, but the organizers put the bugs there.
is that excuse good enough...? :P

---oOo---​

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
The new pallets look nice :)
But I would suggest not making the tree look so, crayony?

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
Years
hey i have a question will you add all the starters in the game like in reign of legends but can you make it so that you can chose any starter in the biggining like do you want an grass starter do you want an fire starter or do you want an water starter and then that you can chose any grass,fire or water starter?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
hey i have a question will you add all the starters in the game like in reign of legends but can you make it so that you can chose any starter in the biggining like do you want an grass starter do you want an fire starter or do you want an water starter and then that you can chose any grass,fire or water starter?

I think it's a no, because it's a feature in his
past Hack, RoL.

A new Hack always ditches the old ideas and thinks for more new ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back