• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My avatar and usertitle should give you a hint. See if you can spot it...

AWSquared, what is your fave Starter Pokemon of every type? (Grass, Fire, Water)

Grass: Treecko
Fire: Charmander
Water: Totodile

Hikari10 what are you favorite starters of each type?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Grass: Treecko
Fire: Chimchar
Water: Oshawott

AWSquared, what was your initial reaction to the Unova Pokemon?
I really liked it. I was in awe of how amazing Hiun/Castelia City looked and how realistic the buildings/cites looked. I really like the concept of it being based off New York City instead of an area in Japan and how far it is from the other regions.It's 2nd in my favorite regions right under Hoenn. Really wish they kept the name "Isshu" though cause it sounds better than Unova in my opinion but the name grew on me.

Hiakri10 who are your favorite Gym Leaders from each gen/region ?

Years
Hikari10 who are your favorite Gym Leaders from each gen/region ?

Kanto (Gen I): Lt. Surge and Sabrina
Johto (Gen II): Whitney and Jasmine
Hoenn (Gen III): Brawly and Roxanne
Sinnoh (Gen IV): Candice and Volkner
Unova (Gen V): Elesa, Iris and Skyla

AWSquared, who is your fave villainous team leader?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Actually yes I am quite a big fan of the Metroid series and I've been proud of it for over 5 years now.

^Hardest part of B&W for you and why?

Years
Hikari10 which is ur least fave pokemon type??

I hate Poison-types cos they are terrible and the only good thing they do is setting up Poison status.

Also, a lot of my most hated Pokemon are at least Poison-type, especially Garbodor.

Xulek, what was the hardest battle for you in any Pokemon game?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Oh that's an easy one, Cynthia in Platinum. Never before have I had a battle so intense and downright vicious even by my standards, Sinnoh's champion is the reason why I always cringe when thinking of blonde bisexual pedophiles.

Hikari10, you ever hear of chili cheese Ruffles before and if so did you ever try them?

Years
Hikari10 which pokemon's shiny is your fave???

My fave Shinies would have to be Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Reuniclus, Buneary, Pachirisu, Lilligant, Cofagrigus, Sigilyph, Shaymin, Whimsicott, Giratina, Miltank and Cresselia. And that was based on coloring.

Avishka, who's your fave character in any Pokemon game?

Years
^What's the most intense battle you ever had in a Pokemon game and what made it so difficult?

Definitely Ghetsis in Black, that Hydreigon... it was like wrecking half of my team and I only had Samurott when he sent out his last Pokemon.

Lance and Whitney in SoulSilver come close.

Xulek, what was the most intense battle for you in a Pokemon game?

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
^ Are you subscribed to any channels on Youtube?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
That's a tie between Cynthia from Platinum/White and Gary from Leaf Green on the rematch round. Both were tough as hell but strangely I found Gary to be more fun of a challenge while Cynthia was downright brutal.

^Favorite video game soundtrack and why?

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Joshawott, what was the most unusual Pokemon you used?

Hm, good question. It really is hard for me to say considering how many Pokémon I've actually used, but right of the bat Garbodor comes to mind. He felt like a completely different Pokémon in every battle.

Xulek, what is your favourite NES game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back