• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Lord Sephear, you are accepted ^^ a great SU you have there.

Wolf told me that there is no way that he'll return to the RPC because of his new busy job. Therefor… I think it's fine if Solo gets killed. There will probably a funeral later on.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Thank you PinkSapphire =D

Hmm...maybe I should have that recap after all, just so I can post before I continue reading from the beginning.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Hmm...maybe I should have that recap after all, just so I can post before I continue reading from the beginning.
I can give you a recap of things Marie did.

Marie came to school, had a battle across the grounds with a Lycan assassin that culminated in a rock-off on top of the music hall that shot the assassin through the air.

Marie went to the nurse, escaped, licked Divine's (Crazy Fairytale lady who wants to get jiggy with Ryuu even though he pervs on his students) hand and spurred her, then knocked out Yuria and brought him to the nurse room for healing by cuddles.

All of this happened on this in-game day.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@PinkSapphire: Alrighty then. Either way, Solo was mostly innocent in this so I think he should get at least some redemption in the eyes of his fellow students before he dies. That's the kind of thing I was going for with the latter of my two suggestions but whatever you end up deciding is fine.

@Lord Sephear: For now I'll give you a rough recap of general events rather than the long "everything this character has done up until now".

Spoiler:

Please tell me if I forgot something.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
@PinkSapphire: Alrighty then. Either way, Solo was mostly innocent in this so I think he should get at least some redemption in the eyes of his fellow students before he dies. That's the kind of thing I was going for with the latter of my two suggestions but whatever you end up deciding is fine.

Don't worry, I'm going to do this the most honorable way I can.

Sephear

Years
Oh man...I'm not really sure how to enter Lerion into this, he sure has unlucky timing >.<

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
The anti-divine group seems to be short on people if you want to include him into that. If you can get into contact with machomuu, then you could also have him in the forest to interact with Gavin. There's also the choice of using your first post to have him just get set up at the academy by hanging around the classroom, the mall, or the dorms, or even making your own NPCs for Lerion to interact with. The Solo group is a more closed circle so if you want in on that you need to ask Khawill.

Sapphire Rose

Years
A great summary as always Geras :)

I'll bunny Solo from now on. The post will be up today together with my Divine and Nami post.

I… actually feel kinda bad for killing Solo :/ but I guess a honorable dead would make me feel better. ^^

Sapphire Rose

Years
Lilizuki- I did make a post where they both left the school ^^;; wasn't that what you asked me to do…?

I'm thinking of giving anyone who leaves from now on a honorable ceremony.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Lilizuki- I did make a post where they both left the school ^^;; wasn't that what you asked me to do…?
You did? That's so sweet! ^^ I'm sorry; I was told that they just kind of stopped appearing, without a send-off.

Can I get a link to the post, please?

Sapphire Rose

Years
You did? That's so sweet! ^^ I'm sorry; I was told that they just kind of stopped appearing, without a send-off.

Can I get a link to the post, please?

Wellll… that's kind of the problem. I did those posts on the same time with my Nami and Ryuu post. I was waiting for everyone else to post and two days later someone told me that none of my posts had appeared :/ I guess they have to be posted again if i'm not able to find their posts like I couldn't find Nami's and Ryuu's.

If I do find them then I'll give you the link regardless but if that person told you that they just stopped appearing then… I guess their posts didn't appear as well ^^;; my apologies…

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
If you don't think the search will be fruitful, there's no need to waste your time.

Sephear

Years
So I'm leaning towards either joining the fight with Divine, or Lerion helping out Allister if that seems like a good idea, bit of Lycan vs. Lycan maybe?

I'm glad Marie's thing is for girly boys, and that lycan's are probably immune to each other's musk, makes me feel like Lerion is safe from her haha.

Years
There's not much point in going to help Allister really. He's already lost and Cheryll is going to find him.
I want to use his defeat by Raka as personal motivation also, which is one of the reasons that we have kept things 1 vs 1.

Sephear

Years
Divine it is! New at school and jumping right into a fight! Maybe Lerion can make a good impression =P

Back