• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

touch my body, put me on the floor, wrestle me around, play with me some more

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I don't really like physical contact with anyone except if it's my relative. I'm not used to the skin contact, even if it's my best friend. Though if it's my crush and our arms accidentally brush against each other, I'll be like, I'm never going to take a bath ever again.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
It depends on who the person is. If it's a stranger, I'll be extremely uncomfortable because..well, it's someone who I don't know with possible bad intentions and makes me very insecure. Unless it's completely accidental like a slight brush or a bump, then I don't really mind I guess. If it's someone I know though, I don't mind either. But if that person is one of those touchy feely types and constantly touches me, especially my hair, that's a totally different story. I need my personal space. I love hugs though! :3 Family and friends access only, of course.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
If it's with a friend then I don't mind it at all, playful touching that is lol but sometimes I get wrestled by two at once and end up bruised lol. |: people like to poke my sides because I'm really jumpy and I make some weird high pitched squeak when I get my sides poked ahahahah. However if it's someone I don't know, or someone who has a crush on me and is doing it on purpose, then no, i'd escape the situation. :/ I rarely feel comfortable round random people anyway.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I despise when random people try to hug me, and even go to the effort of avoiding them, though contact on a level outside of random hugs doesn't really bother me at all.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I hate being touched in any way. Hugs, handshakes, brushes, accidentally. Each leaves me with this uncomfortable feeling on my skin that won't go away for a long while and makes me squirm. There are some people I can touch in small ways (like a handshake) that won't give me that feeling, but it's very rare.

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
If I'm comfortable with you and we're quite close then I don't mind too much. It still makes me feel uncomfortable at times. But if I'm not acquainted or friends with you then I'll probably just freak out because I absolutely hate being touched. :c

Years
It depends on the person, say, if it's a girl who I find attractive, then sure, do whatever you like, haha. I do hug my friends or get close though. Even the guy friends aren't afraid to grab you from behind and pretend to rape you.. We're not actually homosexual, we just like to mess around. ;)

If it's gross little kid I really don't like them touching me, every afternoon I'm on a bus full of them, and they are not the 'cute sweet naww' kind, they are rats, the entire bus trip home is a loud, non-stop screaming and swearing and hitting and rude little bastards haha. This bus is completely packed, and even the isle is packed, and the little kids always try and push through and it's so annoying, and very awkward because they sometimes... Touch things... :S

But yeah, most of the time, I'm pretty comfortable in touching, and most of my friends, if you accidentally touch something, we just laugh and wink. (But that isn't permission to try anything)

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I don't really mind physical contact. With friends, I'm quite an affectionate person and that translates into physical contact (like hugging, kissing on the cheek, etc). I use it mostly as a way of showing people that I am comfortable being around them. Though if I'm drunk, that extends to most other drunk people, haha.

However, there's a difference between being friendly and being inappropriate and I'm fine with the former but not the latter.

Back