The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:30 AM
Snivy063
Booted out - don't be like me!

I'd be trying this, might be useful! :'D .. Hope it works perfectly fine!
Old November 13th, 2011, 07:38 AM
11wildy
Me!

Nature: Lonely
Kinda sucks I seem to be unable to use it? Why can't I open a rom with it?
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:19 AM
andibad
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11wildy View Post
Kinda sucks I seem to be unable to use it? Why can't I open a rom with it?
1. this tools request data from a/0/9/2 and a/0/9/3 narc data and not ROM ... is useless if you trying open ROM, since is can increase data so is cannot directly editing on ROM, is need algorithm and in this tools no have them since is not focused on editing directly on ROM.
2. see video on front thread page , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVjaRgmB9Y...
Old April 20th, 2012, 05:24 AM
riuluthehacker
Beginning Trainer

hello guys.this is a very nice tool kazo!! you totaly revolutionized pokemon hacking.i have 1 question.Im trying to make an N rematch.i already modified his pokemon but i want to put him at white forest.can you tell me how to do that?
Old April 22nd, 2012, 08:53 PM
KingDrapion
dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by riuluthehacker View Post
hello guys.this is a very nice tool kazo!! you totaly revolutionized pokemon hacking.i have 1 question.Im trying to make an N rematch.i already modified his pokemon but i want to put him at white forest.can you tell me how to do that?
You can't create a rematch directly, but If there was a trainer in White forest, just change the trainer class to N and N's battle sprite will appear when you challenge that trainer. But the overworld will remain the same.
Old April 27th, 2012, 03:18 AM
hackern
Beginning Trainer

the 3rd Generation evolution editor is awesome
also u should download pokemon dp 4th Gen evolution editor u can make magikarp evolve into magikarp
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Cherrysa23
Beginning Trainer

is there a way to add pokemon to trainer without scrapping the whole trainers datas??

seems like the pointers don't point correctly after that
Old July 20th, 2012, 07:56 PM
PokeRaidenFighter350Z
Battle Subway Editor

Nature: Careful
i wonder if there will be an upgrade to this tool. i already have plans to modify the BW2 trainers but so far, no one has figured out the NARC files nor if the Trainer Editor is compatible for BW2 roms just yet.

All forum members BEWARE..!
Credits to Xulek
Old July 28th, 2012, 12:05 AM
peterpans01

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeRaidenFighter350Z View Post
i wonder if there will be an upgrade to this tool. i already have plans to modify the BW2 trainers but so far, no one has figured out the NARC files nor if the Trainer Editor is compatible for BW2 roms just yet.
yeah, that is my problem, too. i try to use BWTE for BW2 but i can't file of pokemon of trainers.Right now, i just say that the trainer data is a/0/9/2 and the others files in folder a/0/9 are not the trpoke. .
Old August 19th, 2012, 08:18 PM
PokeRaidenFighter350Z
Battle Subway Editor

Nature: Careful
i saw on projectpokemon someone found the narc files for subway trainer and pokemon data. now if only someone can come up with a program that can read those files and hopefully we may be able to edit the battle subway trainers. but i'm not sure if those narc files really contain them.

All forum members BEWARE..!
Credits to Xulek
Old September 8th, 2012, 08:50 AM
pokemonexpert
Beginning Trainer

is the download Link dead?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links