• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please tell me if this is fake!

Christianh

Snorlax Psycho
Years
so i have this card, the seller told me it was a special "thank you card" for the developers telling them thanks for helping design the japanese cards. he said there was only a few made.
the dark dragonite looks just like it but they are completely different.

i need to know if this is fake or not as soon as possible!

thanks guys!

Years
I'm inclined to say it's a sticker or a fake. Have you compared it side-by-side with an actual Pokemon card that you know came from an official booster? If it's smaller, then it's probably either a sticker or a fake.

That foil pattern looks terribly wrong, though. It does not look like an actual foil pattern used on actual TCG cards in anyway.

Christianh

Snorlax Psycho
Years
I'm inclined to say it's a sticker or a fake. Have you compared it side-by-side with an actual Pokemon card that you know came from an official booster? If it's smaller, then it's probably either a sticker or a fake.

That foil pattern looks terribly wrong, though. It does not look like an actual foil pattern used on actual TCG cards in anyway.

It looks the same size as a normal card.. luckily i only payed like a buck for it!
ive searched for a while on it and cant find anything about it at all.

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure it is. I've only seen that holo pattern on fake cards.
I could be wrong.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
These cards are all over Japan, the foil is an immediate giveaway.
Also the fact that it's apparently "one in a handful", but the guy sold it to you for $1 :P

Back