• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well, I like how you've used paint for a template for your CSS, but the black outlines look a little ugly to me to be honest, the picture of Flygon looks nice, but it's hard to read the black font near flygons neck.

A little messy, but otherwise, quite nice - 6.7/10

Rated before, still has it's strong and weak points so yeah.

First at what you did to Touko's thing: The last row of text is partially on and off the blue, so it looks weird. But that could be Safari.
I'm just giving an example and she could fix that up herself. Also, Firefox seems to be the best for CSS if you ask me, chrome and safari have to have their own extra codes for curves n' stuff, which can get annoying.

Years
6/10
Good image, I noticed the usage of CSS in it because of the cursor type change, however it would be neater if it had more to the CSS

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
6/10 A little hard to read the text... I'm really sad that the text box covers the amazingness of Gir. ;;

Years
4/10

The picture doesn't contrast nicely with the Dark Blue.

Someone else rate my signature before she gets the chance to get vengeance ¬_____________________________¬

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
6/10 Pretty difficult to read gray colored text on a light-themed skin. I do love the quotes though. Banner is monochromatic. Text on a banner should rarely be the focal. I can't tell what the image is.. Probably a Groudon.
(10 minutes was plenty enough).

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
7/10

Very pretty banner, I adore Sonic so yeah excellent choice - It's very well layed out and the text is very easily readable.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
8/10

First off, the tag is very well-done. The only thing that bugs me is the border on the text (that is, what's in the tag), but other than that I like it a lot :3

The only other thing I have to say is the text outside the tag is very dull and could be much fancier-looking. CSS does wonders, ne? I'd also say to use an image-manipulating program but based on your tag's current height I'd be wary of making a PNG of text unless you get it to overlap with the tag and whatnot.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
8/10 - Waffles~ Reminds me of TwistedPuppy too. =3

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
7/10
I love the way it's been set out and the use of CSS. The image is nice too.
The font though, is a little to bland; try a different one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back