• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBlaziken

huh? whaaaaat?
Years
Alright. xD

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
DENIED

Joking, of course. I'd be more than happy to have you as my third seat.
I shall update my squad page this instant!
I'll go update the first post and add Kai as your 3rd seat. :)

Blue... Blue. Is Blue an active member? I don't really remember him/her that much.

Zam needs to update the discussion of the year month week. XP
He's talking about the DeicideBlue, the 4th seat of Squad 11.
No, she's not really active here.

Yeah yeah, quit yer naggin'
Club members are free to make suggestions.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
This week's anime didn't leave a big impression on me... In fact, I watched it around 12 hours ago, but I barely remember it... I dunno why, maybe I was tired or something. But I'll just come back later and comment on the manga... I mean, it'll probably be up today, anyway.

Figure I'd mention that I registered for my first semester classes for college... I've got Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays free. Of course there's studying and stuff, but you're more likely to see me on one of those days, rather than any other. Especially Fridays, because I have three classes that day. (9AM - 9PM, with the breaks between the different classes being around one and three hours, respectively.) So actually, Sundays are most likely... Since Saturdays I'll probably be tired in the morning and studying in the afternoon... And Tuesdays are kinda in the middle of things. I guess it's kinda early to mention all this, since my classes don't start until late August (I think) but I figure I should say it now before I forget to later on.

So yeah... For now, I'll just wait for the manga to be released this week, come back, comment, and then... I dunno. Do other stuff. XD

I've been pretty bored this week, so I've done nothing but surf the web and watch anime...

EDIT

OKAY SO IT'S LATER AND MANGA IS OUT DESU.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
He's talking about the DeicideBlue, the 4th seat of Squad 11.
No, she's not really active here.

Yeah yeah, quit yer naggin'
Club members are free to make suggestions.

Ah, figures.
:P

Oh well. Might as well comment on the manga.
Spoiler:

And anime.
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hmm, club activity has been down lately.
At least we're still near the top of the page of clubs.

Manga 453

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Sometimes, I think I can understand Kubo's passion for trolling. XD
It IS pretty fun.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Zameric said:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Hmm, club activity has been down lately.
At least we're still near the top of the page of clubs.

Manga 453

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And yeah, sorry for my absence, I have a summer job planting an orchard, and I haven't had a lot of free time. But I am gonna try to be more active again, even though I will be really tired. ;-;

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
And yeah, sorry for my absence, I have a summer job planting an orchard, and I haven't had a lot of free time.
To earn money to buy Bleach merch, right? 8D

Anime 326 + 327
Spoiler:

Last edited:

-Jared-

Years
To earn money to buy Bleach merch, right? 8D

Anime 326 + 327
Spoiler:

Sadly, no. D: College/car money. >__>

Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
CyberBlaziken said:
I decided to join this CLub as well.

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am Rasencero, Lieutenant of the 12th Squad!
As you may know, the 12th squad likes experimenting, so here is your basic R&D kit. *Gives kit*
It contains several tranquilizers, memory wipe capsules, needles and several other useful items. Just in case. Also, you need to be "adjusted" to be able to participate in some "experiments". Ilpy will take care of that. Last but not least, sign here, here and here, stating that you have no problem with doing experiments on club members test subjects. You are required to keep absolute secrecy on what happens in the 12th squads R&D labs, to aid you we provide the memory wipe drugs. Which are quite effective, since nobody remembers the 14th squad and the exper.... I said too much.

Manga:
Spoiler:

Anime:
Spoiler:

Its getting harder to come up with interesting topics.
If you had to chose in battle, Zanpakuto or Kido?

-Jared-

Years

Definitely Zanpakutou. My Zan's abilities aren't really conducive to using Kido because it is much more difficult to time the chants for the spells than it is to just swing my sword to the beat of the song. But I have to say, I have contemplated the idea of chanting to instrumental songs, where I would have more liberty as to when I say certain syllables, and I think it would be awesome to see a high-level Kido be amplified by my Zan's abilities. >__>

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
A bit of both. We are our own OC's, complete with zanpakuto, spirits, innerworlds, battle stats and fulllbrings. You can belong to a squad or just be a Whole. We do some RP within our own Seireitei.
We mostly discuss the latest eps. and chps. but also have random topics, events and such. For the rest everything else bleach related passes by.

But first, we start with reading the first post before joining.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

As you may know, the 12th squad likes experimenting, so here is your basic R&D kit. *Gives kit*
It contains several tranquilizers, memory wipe capsules, needles and several other useful items. Just in case. Also, you need to be "adjusted" to be able to participate in some "experiments". Ilpy will take care of that. Last but not least, sign here, here and here, stating that you have no problem with doing experiments on club members test subjects. You are required to keep absolute secrecy on what happens in the 12th squads R&D labs, to aid you we provide the memory wipe drugs. Which are quite effective, since nobody remembers the 14th squad and the exper.... I said too much.
Ah, good ol' Rasen.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

That's hard. I'd probably go with kidou, because it's more versatile. My zanpakutou is more to enhance my strength, and I normally use kidou to prevent my opponent from moving, so I can hit them.

so how does this work? is it like an RP or just posting?
Everything that Rasencero said. It's a small community, where we discuss anything and everything Bleach related, with our own little RP section; our own zanpakutou, spirits, etc. where people can make fanfiction or fanart for them.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
If you had to chose in battle..Zanpakuto, Kido, or Hakuda?
I think my zanpakuto is the most dominant oh my battle skills.
I can use it in practically all ranges; short, mid and long range.
But in close range, I mix in quite a bit of Hakuda too.
I use more Kido with it, in mid-range fighting.
New discussion of the week!

I started this earlier, but forgot to finish it. Here ya go, Kai.
KaiBFCBDCLT.png

Last edited:
Years
I see they changed the layout back to the old one. I prefer this one better. XP

It IS pretty fun.
[/spoiler]

Spoiler:

That it is. XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And yeah, sorry for my absence, I have a summer job planting an orchard, and I haven't had a lot of free time. But I am gonna try to be more active again, even though I will be really tired. ;-;

Good to see you =D

Tsukishima-fication. XD I love that term.

Spoiler:

Ah haha. That's one of the better aspects of this filler (and the previous as well). Those are the things you'll never even see in the manga. :3

Don't alter him too much, will you? I don't want a squad member that goes *fizzt.fizzt* every 5 seconds or so

Manga:
Spoiler:

If you had to choose in battle, Zanpakuto or Kido?

Affected. Tut tut. You are as bad as your Captain with your grammar

Zanpakto. XD My zanpakto has similar abilities to Kido spells anyway, only that I'm confined to one type instead of the multiple probabilities that Kido spells have. Plus, I have the Ace card, which would be equivalent to the nonexistent level OVER 9000!!! - I mean, somewhat equivalent to a level 100 Kido, multiplied 10 times. Or so

To add to Zam's topic, no, I'd almost never use Hakuda. I'm very bad at that >___>;

But I have to say, I have contemplated the idea of chanting to instrumental songs, where I would have more liberty as to when I say certain syllables, and I think it would be awesome to see a high-level Kido be amplified by my Zan's abilities. >__>

Ooooh, that is awesome.

You added in another variable! ...With a grammatical error, no less. tut tut. XP

You mean, discussion of the month. XP

EDIT~
Mwahahahaha I got a new page :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I think my zanpakuto is the most dominant oh my battle skills.
I can use it in practically all ranges; short, mid and long range.
But in close range, I mix in quite a bit of Hakuda too.
I use more Kido with it, in mid-range fighting.

I started this earlier, but forgot to finish it. Here ya go, Kai.
KaiBFCBDCLT.png
Awesome, added to my squad page.
Though it says "Lt." at the top...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Don't alter him too much, will you? I don't want a squad member that goes *fizzt.fizzt* every 5 seconds or so
Don't forget, he's mine at the moment >D

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anime 328:

Spoiler:

Years
Awesome, added to my squad page.
Though it says "Lt." at the top...

Spoiler:

Don't forget, he's mine at the moment >D

nvm the Lt. thing, he'll get it soon anyway :p

Ryuuken *gasp* Please.

But I don't want a dysfunctional subordinate =(

Anime 328~!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
If you had to choose in battle, Zanpakuto or Kido?

A battle requires almost equal magnitude of both, in my opinion. A battle can't be won with simply a Zanpakuto or Kido (yes, some may; but let's not get to that right now). If I want to fight decisively and effectively, I'd require both. The choice may vary from shinigami to shinigami, but this is my argument on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back