• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pre-Production]Pokemon 2

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Yes; that was the general idea. Sad to say I am STILL working out the story. I just really want this to be a great story!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
Loving the first map. Will probably be loving it even more when its finished :D

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
genious idea here man !!! i can't wait to see some screen shots ?? gd luck btw !

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Thank You sir! And yes; some screenshots will be coming shortly as well as a new Pokemon reveal!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
cool, and i really think the title is of the hook, no need to change, making another title now will be too cliche, especially that u have presnted this one, and Kanto 2 just makes my body shiver, lol.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
how about "Minilick" for that pre-evo?

This game seems interesting. Being a fan of Hoenn and the protags, I can't wait to see what's in store for them

edogg

EXTREME mapper
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
i really like how you added the shadow Pokemon and were can i download the game.

Caranciio

Doof?
Years
This looks amazing! I am a huge fan of Kanto, it's my favorite region, so I'm really curious to see all of the changes being done. Maybe you could include something about Team Rocket expanding to all over the world and being super-criminals? Or they could take over New Viridian.. that'd be interesting for sure.

Can't wait to play, is there an estimate on the date that it will be complete? I'll be watching for it!

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
I am terribly sorry for the delay folks! My computer was fried. I've lost what little I actually had done. I will be working over the next few days on getting my feet back on the ground. If anyone would like to join me and help make this. Please PM me. Thanks guys!

Back