• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ughhh wow. today is not a good day. go away insecurity feels and dammit where is my tablet pen. :|C

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have homework I need to do for tomorrow. I really don't want to work on it ><; I wanna play White 2 and write an application for a Roleplay, orz

This is what I get for putting it off, though ^^;

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I only have one class this semester that has homework grades, and it's once a week :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokey don't leave so soon. :c

I should consider doing some work myself. I'll probably make Tuesday and Thursday 'work' days since I have no classes on those days.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have classes every day except Sat./Sun., though I only have two Wed./Fri. And for the most part a lot of the homework is reading, but I still need to take notes for studying ><; (Thank goodness the Criminal Justice book I'm reading has already been highlighted by a previous owner, fffffff.) I also kind of wish English weren't required, but at least I'm getting it over with |D;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back