• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen White Forest/Black City Replaced with Mountain?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
cityforest.png

Took this from the new map and instantly was pulled to where Black City/White Forest was supposed to be. Now there is a Mountain that is frozen over. Added to Chargestone and Mistralon Cave's freeze over this is the second major freezing that I noticed.

Gray Mountain anyone?

Also there seems to be an Airport there.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
CatIK.png

There's also two small islands that were never there before in the original Unova map for Black and White. I wonder if one of them could contain the Battle Frontier perhaps?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Grey mountain, hmmmm. Nah I think name-wise they'll go pretty creative, but as for its purpose, idk, it kinda lacks city elements from the looks of it, so it can't be a Black City/White Forest merger type deal. :(

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Y'all got good eyes, I kept looking but I didn't see it lol. It'll be Grey town by the mountains?

But the games are different so maybe it's still Black City/White Forest somehow.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I hate to be the one to tell you this but the grey mountain has always been there and White Forest/Black City is slightly south of it. What you zoomed in on isn't Nimbasa City, it's the Entralink. The airport is totally new though and so are the two islands Kaori pointed out.
800px-Unova_alt.png

P.S. I hope nobody ninjas me.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
It does happen to be slightly above where Black City/White Forest was and the actual area (though a bit to thick for me to see through) I can only make out the tree skirt that is near the symbol for the City/Forest placement and the rest is fairly blank.

Guess we'll have to see a clearer map to make the whole thing out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Maybe this mountain is the place you get Kyurem at? Idk, just a wild guess. Like Wings said, it was there before, but with them adding a major freeze-over on it, it makes it a little more suspicious. So I'm guessing, and hoping, it has something to do with the main plotline.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Y'all got good eyes, I kept looking but I didn't see it lol. It'll be Grey town by the mountains?

But the games are different so maybe it's still Black City/White Forest somehow.

Same here I was squinting away! I hope the white forest is still there It appealed to me in the 5th gen I hope they wouldn't take it away.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Maybe it's like what happened to Cinnabar City in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal? Except that it was completely frozen by Kyurem or somehting lol.

If it was Kyurem, then I'd be like, "WHAT I THOUGHT I CAPTURED YOU?!" But then it could just be like that in winter... Kyurem's cave wasn't exactly frozen was it?

But then again, Wings Don't Cry could be right xD maybe it's nothing new >.<

Back