• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer 64x64 resource and collection

Which roxie idea you like the best

• Older version of original

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Older version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up

• Dyed hair rocker style (older)

• Dyed hair rocker style (Young)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Notice: 83%(106/130) of the sprites have been done by me if you can please contribute
if you have a request PM or VM me
This is a sprite resource and collection(if you couldnt read the title) send in your sprites the best make the show case and yes custom sprites are accepted
Thank you tajaros and Ark_Silvanos for contributing

Showcase

Heroes

Spoiler:

NPC

Spoiler:

Gym Leaders
Spoiler:

Elite 4
Spoiler:

Rivals
Spoiler:

Special/event
Spoiler:

Custom
Spoiler:

Team Rocket
Spoiler:

Team Galactic
Spoiler:

Team Plasma
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I see now. It's a resource and a showcase at the same time. You thread is 'approved.'

Don't forget you can look at official trainer sprites for reference.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
No offense, but these aren't exactly what I would ever want to use for a hack.

What I did was shrink the sprites by 90 or 80% using the stretch/Skew option in paint, and then touch them up. After I play with the palette until I get a nice 16 bit color.

EDIT: Just to show how I work with DS sprites:
showoffm.png

On the left is the original, and on the right is my edit. It fits perfectly in the 64x64 frame and is already in 16 bit color.

EDIT2: Here is a better example since Elesa was relatively small. Here is my version of Jasmine:
showoff2.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
like your elsea but my jasmine was pretty good

Sorry, but it really isn't all that great, for one the colors are TOO bright. Lower your contrast a bit. Also, are there only 2 shades for her hair? Again, that's fine if you can pull it off, but again, the contrast is too high and it just looks grainy.

It's good to listen to others for constructive criticism. Wasn't this a resource for people who want to use them in hacks? Well I'll tell you for certain, no one will use these if you don't fix them.

I also made a Volkner Sprite:
volkner.png
Please don't post it without my permission.

EDIT: Please remove my Elesa Sprite from the resource, I never gave you permission to post it here...

Last edited:

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Sorry, but it really isn't all that great, for one the colors are TOO bright. Lower your contrast a bit. Also, are there only 2 shades for her hair? Again, that's fine if you can pull it off, but again, the contrast is too high and it just looks grainy.

It's good to listen to others for constructive criticism. Wasn't this a resource for people who want to use them in hacks? Well I'll tell you for certain, no one will use these if you don't fix them.

I also made a Volkner Sprite:
volkner.png
Please don't post it without my permission.

EDIT: Please remove my Elesa Sprite from the resource, I never gave you permission to post it here...

sorry for future references post a notice in advance
EDIT: I like constructive criticism keep that up i don't mind at all

Years
Keep the sprites coming....the more u do, the more u improve :) Neways, make sure u save ur sprites as png or bmp and not jpg... and like logiedan said, use the official sprites as a reference. Try to match the outlining and shading in those sprites.

That said, I was gonna use some of the B&W sprites in my hack, so i'll post them here as i do them, starting with this:
cheerleaderindex2.png

the cheerleaders with some edits... I did them cuz they were cute XD... neways... feel free to use it as part of the resource, it's indexed and ready to insert :)

Good Luck.

Years
Hello can someone help me out. I have a Sprite here that I am trying to get to 64x64 but its at 50x78 and if I copy paste it into a 64x64 then the legs disappear. The sprite I have was made by a friend of mine who used a Trainer Sprite Base off of deviantArt and I think its a Gen IV Sprite.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Burgh, the Nurse, Jasmine and Volkner are JPEGs. Please, try to save them in PNG format, cause they all seem promising. 'Kay?

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Um you took the Gold sprite from Serebii.net and edited his head...

Here is serebii's sprite.
gold.gif
gold11.png
And then yours.

Did you ask permission to use that sprite?

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
1st its still WIP i no that 2nd i said what a wanted edited 3rd outlining different Btw i got that from another site

I'm not understanding your statement. Plus, what site? Just because it's edited or outlined different doesn't make it yours. Sprite Theft is a serious offense here. I'm only trying to help you out.

Years
Surely you should be using it as a reference, so the head shouldn't be attached to the body at all. If this thread gets out of hand I will have to close it.

1. I'm going to need more scratch work because I'm just seeing a lot of fusion going on for the majority of the sprites

2. Sprite theft or even art theft is a serious offense here like PsychoToxin said

Back