• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2012
Hmm as many people mentioned on here but there wasn't a single solution: After losing the Pokemon League due to Team Rocket... what to do???

How can I finish the game now?

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
is there another way to get the exp share? i evolved charmander, so i cant get it from the chairman

Last edited:
Years
People, you must use your old gamesave. In other case, maybe some gameshark can help - sometimes you must to combine they to find decision.;) In the worst case, the begin of new game can help you.
PS - after battle with Mewtwo I lost rift, so I use "Ride Bike over Water". For me it was the only way to make some events... If I want to go on coast, I'm combine this gameshark with "Walk Through walls".:cool:

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
Question!

The Orange islands were not my favorite season but why metapod23 didn't added them
he said he would do it and what about movie event 2!

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2014
The Orange islands were not my favorite season but why metapod23 didn't added them
he said he would do it and what about movie event 2!

Dude, just chill and wait for the next update. If its been said they will be included then in sure they will. If you ever made/attempted to make. Hack, you woul understand its not easy. They are really hard to do, especially the good ones. So just sit back, calm down and please refrain from moaning.

Years
OMG, I found an interesting bug... Today I tried to catch a pokemon, but I couldn't do it. Game says, what "this pokemon can't be caught". It's like on route 18 near Fuchsia city. This bug haunts me everywhere :knockedou I can't catch no one pokemon. I don't know, maybe someone has already written about this...

Maybe, next release will be sooner, if everyone who want this hack, will work with Metapod23:laugh:

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2012
After I finished the mewtwo event I could not warp even though I have done it before so now I cannot leave the area any suggestions?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
OMG, I found an interesting bug... Today I tried to catch a pokemon, but I couldn't do it. Game says, what "this pokemon can't be caught". It's like on route 18 near Fuchsia city. This bug haunts me everywhere :knockedou I can't catch no one pokemon. I don't know, maybe someone has already written about this...
Interesting... Maybe the ASM routine that makes Pokémon uncatchable somehow glitched up...
This is something Meta should really look into even though it did not occur to anyone else...

Years
Today I realised how much people are impatient about this hack and want it to be released as soon as their wants and needs.. please people do understand I beg you:sleeping:.... Please be patient .its gonna released soon:sleeping::sleeping:..........:sleeping:..

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2012
Hmm as many people mentioned on here but there wasn't a single solution: After losing the Pokemon League due to Team Rocket... what to do???

How can I finish the game now?

Has no one a solution for this?

Years
I expect, that will be like in anime - after losing in pokeliga, Ash will go to the Orange islands. There lvl of pokemon will be lower, than in pokeliga. When Ash will have all badges, he can return to pokeliga and try again, IMHO.

Interesting... Maybe the ASM routine that makes Pokémon uncatchable somehow glitched up...
This is something Meta should really look into even though it did not occur to anyone else...
So, I'm first, who has this bug:laugh:

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2012
I expect, that will be like in anime - after losing in pokeliga, Ash will go to the Orange islands. There lvl of pokemon will be lower, than in pokeliga. When Ash will have all badges, he can return to pokeliga and try again, IMHO.

So I'll have to wait for an update??

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Really the best Pokemon version dude THANK YOU for creating such an amazing hack version

Can I know how can I go to Valentia Islands??

Years
So I'll have to wait for an update??
I think so.

Can I know how can I go to Valentia Islands??
Oak says, it's situated on the east from the river in 1 route. But this area is not completed yet in this version.

By the way, I remembered about another bug. From some time my pikachu doesn't obey me. And in the same time I see, what some events is repeated. For example, lady in Celadon instead of massaging, now says, what she is worries about Brock. But more funny is mom near Celadon store - she is running around, although her son stands beside.:laugh: And the same picture in another areas...

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2012
I think so.

Oak says, it's situated on the east from the river in 1 route. But this area is not completed yet in this version.

Ok thank you because I thought there was a way to finish it and I thought I may have messed it up and had to start again... at least I'm a bit patient =P

I think I'll finish Silver meanwhile and play a bit Flora Sky^^

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
Okay so found a potential glitch...searched for it but can't seem to find it so hoping someone can help. After getting Bulbasaur and Charmander I go to also get Squirtle and the even is not triggering where the Squirtle Squad shows up. The officer Jenny to the south says they're still on the loose but let's me pass anyway. Anyone know what's going on?

Back