• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
alright, i'll just sit in there till your ready =]
Sorry to make you wait, it shouldn't be too much longer.

Ok.Thanks!When you get the rest please PM VM me or post in my thread.BTW why did you quit Pokebeach?

I'll let you know as soon as I find some more, and as for pokebeach, nobody good to trade with over there really.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2010
hmm, looks like imma have to reset my wireless router real quick, do you mind waiting please? sorry

KingArmag

Muser
Years
Shiny Charizard

I will trade a lv.100 SHINY Rayquaza for your shiny Charizard
Hardy Nature Moves-Hyper Beam
Extreme Speed
Dragon Pulse
Outrage
I'm pretty sure its not Hacked i got from a guy who swore he didn't cheat for it...

PDC

Years
RNC,i recently got the Wish Ralts Lv.5..Also Stamp Absol and Stamp Pichu.Along with Anna(Wish) Kangaskan if you don't have it or just didn't update.Thanks.~PDC

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
hi, i read your post and you're giving away items? May i request for tm explosion?
Yes, you can have that tm, just catch me on here and post back for it please.

I will trade a lv.100 SHINY Rayquaza for your shiny Charizard
Hardy Nature Moves-Hyper Beam
Extreme Speed
Dragon Pulse
Outrage
I'm pretty sure its not Hacked i got from a guy who swore he didn't cheat for it...
Catch me on here and we'll trade.
RNC,i recently got the Wish Ralts Lv.5..Also Stamp Absol and Stamp Pichu.Along with Anna(Wish) Kangaskan if you don't have it or just didn't update.Thanks.~PDC

No, I don't have those, I had the kangaskhan but had to toss it, what do you want for them??

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Sorry rnc that i have not been able to give you any evd pokes, i haev not had a lot of time until now...

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay and can i jsut start breeding/eving my own? because i want to make them as good as i can get them!

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
well , what shinys are yu talking about, and it all depends, on what the pokemon is. and how you are using it :)

Back