• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
GREAT hack. But, I'm stuck on one part. I've just gotten to the part where the "investigation" is begginning (after you take the bus ride or whatever to Rainbow City and you talk to Richard) and I'm looking everywhere for HM's but I can't find them. Yes I looked at the above post and the bug catcher dude doesn't give me anything, he just tells me about it. Also, none of the Guardians are in their buildings so I have nowhere to go...help?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
not actually, we still need some few tweaks here and there... Especially on;

Tiles... and OWs.

anywho DJG, could you pleae shorten the rendezvous of the quests? It's kinda hard going to town after town

Look for the bolded part(s).
Anyways, you're right!
I wish the Charizard Guy which is introduced in the
LoG Guide Tool would take you back to Guardia Town instantly...

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
Hey good hack i downloaded it yesterday and i cant stop playing but i noticed that little song that plays after you defeat your opponent um is just like the one from Final Fantasy 7 lol

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I have seen and fixed some glitch reports while lurking in the forums offline. :P
Sorry pipz, but I have been busy lately.
Well, I need to trouble myself with my thesis work, plus going to a high school doing computer works 5 days a week for my O.J.T., or On the Job Training... It's my school's requirement to graduate. :\
Plus I'm feeling ill... -,-

Anywho, thanks all for playing the game.
Knowing that you all have enjoyed the game is really a nice thing for me. :)

H2O Turquoise, thank you for the offer.
Are you not busy in any hack projects o'yours? Since I am busy, I kinda need help in mapping other parts of the game.
Are you okay with helping to map the other parts of the Hevah region?

Ruka Prince, I am trying to make a new guide tool but as I stated above, I am just too busy. Sorry about that. :(
I'll make one as soon as possible. Though I don't think it's needed since some pipz here already finished playing the beta, you could just ask 'em for directions. ;)
And about that guy with the Charizard, that was just a fan-fic of the Hevah storyline.
I don't think I'll be continuing that fan-fic for a while, and that guy with the Charizard is actually Stealth.

Thanks pipz~
Won't be online as I usually am, but still lurking around the forums. ;)

NatureKeeper

I have seen and fixed some glitch reports while lurking in the forums offline. :P
Sorry pipz, but I have been busy lately.
Well, I need to trouble myself with my thesis work, plus going to a high school doing computer works 5 days a week for my O.J.T., or On the Job Training... It's my school's requirement to graduate. :\
Plus I'm feeling ill... -,-

Anywho, thanks all for playing the game.
Knowing that you all have enjoyed the game is really a nice thing for me. :)

H2O Turquoise, thank you for the offer.
Are you not busy in any hack projects o'yours? Since I am busy, I kinda need help in mapping other parts of the game.
Are you okay with helping to map the other parts of the Hevah region?

Ruka Prince, I am trying to make a new guide tool but as I stated above, I am just too busy. Sorry about that. :(
I'll make one as soon as possible. Though I don't think it's needed since some pipz here already finished playing the beta, you could just ask 'em for directions. ;)
And about that guy with the Charizard, that was just a fan-fic of the Hevah storyline.
I don't think I'll be continuing that fan-fic for a while, and that guy with the Charizard is actually Stealth.

Thanks pipz~
Won't be online as I usually am, but still lurking around the forums. ;)

Oh... You're graduating...

Good Luck Jagold! :D And the part underlined, I do not really get what you are talking about... :\

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
Years
Where did you find it? :O
I want one too :D

Use SUPER ROD on the small lake in VEXTRA FOREST (there's a fisherman standing near the small lake). There are another area, but I haven't tried it. It is common, you can have more than one. I think DJG forgot to change the wild Pokémon with fishing.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Use SUPER ROD on the small lake in VEXTRA FOREST (there's a fisherman standing near the small lake). There are another area, but I haven't tried it. It is common, you can have more than one. I think DJG forgot to change the wild Pokémon with fishing.
Lol it's really there xD
I got one too right now :D

Hey djg is this on purpose or it's another funny glitch like the Masterball one in previous beta? :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey pipz. :3
I'm here to announce that H20 Turquoise is now my assistant mapper.
Welcome to the team, HT. :3

Now, I have sent him the latest patch, so all bugs ya mentioned, I cannot fix them for the time being. :\

And now, onto the replies~~~

---oOo---​

Lol it's really there xD
I got one too right now :D

Hey djg is this on purpose or it's another funny glitch like the Masterball one in previous beta? :D

aw darn...
*facepalm* xD

I think DJG forgot to change the wild Pokémon with fishing.

yah... so darn true... x3

Hey, I found LUGIA in VEXTRA FOREST. Is it really?
But, the icon still SHARPEDO.

it's not suppose to be available yet. :3

Oh... You're graduating...

Good Luck Jagold! :D And the part underlined, I do not really get what you are talking about... :\

yah... hopefully.

about that underlined sentence ya mentioned, I meant to say was, that guy with the Charizard was only part of the LoG made-up story. Somewhat like an animé...

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
DJG, Crosell approved "that" sprite

and could we change the trainer's OW sprites even the Gold OW sprite, it looks little :\
and I think we should change the title screen...

~Nicolas

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
DJG, Crosell approved "that" sprite

and could we change the trainer's OW sprites even the Gold OW sprite, it looks little :\
and I think we should change the title screen...

~Nicolas

remind me about that 'sprite' when HT finishes mapping, since he has the latest patch.
Also, I am not an expert in the field of graphics, so the OW and the title screen might stay as is, unless of course if you can edit them, then I see no problem with it. ;)

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2015
Good hack!
Anyway, I want to ask if the Tower of Fate from Rescue Rangers will be included later in the hack.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2012
any1 can tell me y is it i cant play a hacked ruby rom on my vba and gpsp?i can play a original rom but after i patch it and load the rom my vba screen stays white and if i load it on a gpsp it jus crashes my psp.but i can play the real original rom but not after it has patched.however i can play a hacked fire red rom.sum1 any1 pls help me

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
Years
any1 can tell me y is it i cant play a hacked ruby rom on my vba and gpsp?i can play a original rom but after i patch it and load the rom my vba screen stays white and if i load it on a gpsp it jus crashes my psp.but i can play the real original rom but not after it has patched.however i can play a hacked fire red rom.sum1 any1 pls help me

Me too. But the Ruby hack I can play only Pokémon Ruby Destiny (all version).
People said because the save type. But it isn't work for me.
Can you play Pokémon RD (this hack)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back