• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The image is really low quality. \; You could make the URL nicer-looking, perhaps like;

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfFfqiYLp0&ob=av3e"]All of the Lights[/url]

Which would be;

All of the Lights

Either way, it has Rihanna and I like the song so 7/10. :)

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Really organized! With nice colors too! 10/10!:D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The image is really low quality. \; You could make the URL nicer-looking, perhaps like;

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAfFfqiYLp0&ob=av3e"]All of the Lights[/url]

Which would be;

All of the Lights

Either way, it has Rihanna and I like the song so 7/10. :)

Same reasons as before except for the link; which you changed, which nets you an extra 0.5 ;; 7.5/10

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I love this 10/10. I'm too lazy to make great sigs like that.

Mine's just a basic image. It's late and I wanted to change up. Plus the song is awesome! :D

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
I do like the song, but the font on the bottom is a little off, as far as banners go. 8/10.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
it's bright and I have a hard time reading it, i think ive heard of the Winx Club which im sure that is off of.. uhh.. 7/10

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Colour clash. The Abra does seem out of place. 7/10

Ninja'd. 8/10. Everything matches but small texts and positioning doesn't work with it. Oh I didn't look well, it's actually really neat and tidy, so 10/10

Last edited:

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
That got a good chuckle out of me. 7/10.
(And the link underneath Gengar explains why he's there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back