• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
Thanks very much for the trade! I hope you enjoy the walrein (:

ps. whitelisted =D

Yay! thanks, ill be making an addition to mine shortly. :)

if u still have the EV trained shiny lucario could i have it ill give u a lvl 50 VGC10 shiny Eevee or a lvl 51 VGC09 shiny milotic

yup, if you want it come back tomorrow im finishing up 2 other trades then ive got to go to bed

Last edited:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
i'll hit you tomorrow Live, thanks again and we'll discuss the tutoring latas :)

p.s. congrats on making it this long! my thread is more of a bookmark to myself for what i've done tradewise and training for people. updating it is nearly pointless nowadays since i realized one of my graphics is a typo...

Years
yup, if you want it come back tomorrow im finishing up 2 other trades then ive got to go to bed

what pokemon out of them do u want[/QUOTE]

This is a giveaway mate its all free. :)

i'll hit you tomorrow Live, thanks again and we'll discuss the tutoring latas :)

allright see ya tomorrow Jin thanks for the code. :D

bump bump

Last edited:
Back