• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey I'm new I can help anyone who is trying to creating a new hack mostly with writing storylines though

Hi there, sweetheart! It's great to see ya here. :D Looking for someone to help out with their hack? I think you'll find some potential peeps over at this thread right here. While you're at it, why not explore what the ROM Hacking section is all about! Have fun, and hope you find everything ok <3

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
Years
Hi everyone. I've starting posting...well...posts lately and haven't noticed this thread,but I guess I can introduce myself here.>_>

Okay...*cough*
I'm Rainecho...or let's just call me Rainie for short. I was born in Greece, but recently moved to Madagascar. Yes, take note that my real location is not in your bathroom.{XD}
I want to keep my age secret,but if I think I trust you enough,I can share it by personal messaging.

I started playing Pokemon at the age of 6, when I started learning English and had lots of trouble to get myself understand what each character said or asked me to. Year to year, my English improved, not to the perfect, but to atleast something that would help me enjoy the game. But, I must say...not knowing what a character said or asked...it really was a good adventure. Now...I still continue love Pokemon and enjoying joining forums...like this one,which I enjoy the most!

Since it's not my first forum experience I already knew the basics on how to get started, as you see, but I would like to thank Hikari10 and Cirno for their warm welcome and their help on getting me started. Now I'm a complete member and I enjoy PC. I actually found how I can feel good and make people feel good at the same time. I'm starting to welcome people here!

Now, About Me! I'm a student at the moment. I am caring for my friends, I enjoy talking and I enjoy making people laugh. When I will grow up, like just some years, I will start trying to make my dream true...being a comedian. Laugh is indeed what we need in these days! Don't you think so?

Now my at the moment favorite Pokemon are...Mega Charizard X and Yvental! And yes,I'm using the Y-Axis Theme at the moment. I think I'm done with introducing. :|

Hey! Before I end this post...what is Meganium90 doing? Trying to get lucky? If you know what I mean? Well...the heart explains it all...Good luck, buddy! {XD}

Years
Holy wow, so many newbies coming in! I think since the release date is getting closer for Pokemon XY, we're bringing a ot of new payers back, and that's really amazing! That's the same that happened to me when the 5th generation was revealed.

You got me, that actually gave me the final push to join the forum. Had been visiting on and off as a guest before I registered. And it took me a few months to finally post after that, but I'm opening up ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Rainecho said:
Hey! Before I end this post...what is Meganium90 doing? Trying to get lucky? If you know what I mean? Well...the heart explains it all...Good luck, buddy!

lmao, you're silly xD I just love using <3 a lot. That's probably why! Hope you're stay is going well! Don't be afraid to ask questions & stuff. :D

You got me, that actually gave me the final push to join the forum. Had been visiting on and off as a guest before I registered. And it took me a few months to finally post after that, but I'm opening up ^_^

Hah, I figured it out too well! Welcome aboard :) That's great to see that you finally opened up, for me it kinda took me a few months to warm up to the community. But for you, you're getting there! See ya around and have a wonderful stay at PC.

Years
Holy wow, so many newbies coming in! I think since the release date is getting closer for Pokemon XY, we're bringing a ot of new payers back, and that's really amazing! That's the same that happened to me when the 5th generation was revealed.

thats why i decided to finally join this site
gonna see if i can find some people to play with :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
thats why i decided to finally join this site
gonna see if i can find some people to play with :)

I'm sure you will. Try checking either the Battle Center or the Trade Corner, where you can find friends to battle/trade with, and both sections are really easy to find friends at. Another tip would be posting your friend code on your signature, so you can let them know that you're available to battle/trade. :D

I'm so glad you're having fun so far. :D

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
Hey everyone! Just joined after lurking for a long time. I've been playing since gen 1 and can't wait for X&Y. Hoping to find some new people to trade with & maybe get into competitive battling for the first time :)

My favorite pokemon include Crobat & Marill. I usually have at least one, if not both of them on my team.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I really, really, really love your Chespin avatar. I need to grow into its evos because idk... I've been leaning towards Fennekin and I'm such a grass-type sucker, ya know? xD

But nonetheless, welcome aboard!! You and me both, can't wait for X&Y as well! This is so exciting! :D Enjoy your stay and have a great time. :)

Years
I joined about two days ago, bu I'm already really comfortable within the community! My full username is DynamicDinosaur, but I shortened it to DynamicD. I'm still a bit overwhelmed by this giant community, but I'm getting used to it. As I said before, I adore the 3rd gen games, and I'll be focusing in that group more.

Very glad to hear you're settling in well~! No worries, though, we were all overwhelmed at one point.. especially me, I was so so scared to post here at first. 8D; But you get used to it. ^^

I'm more used to my other forum's format and customs, so I'm not really adjusting well. I'm making progress, though, and some of the features here I like.

I guess some adjust faster than others, but it's good that you're making progress. Be sure to let us know if you ever need any help along the way!

Hey everyone...
Im Mewsixtysix and it would be really nice of you if you could tell me more about this site....

Hey, Mew! Welcome to PC. We're just a big community for discussing Pokemon. You can do all sorts of things like trade or battle with other members, show off your art/writing, and even roleplay. It all boils down to your interests - you're free to let us know if you're confused and want suggestions. We'd have lots to tell you about. :)

Hello, everyone. I joined yesterday. I spent some time exploring the other boards and trying to fill in some details on my profile. Overall, this looks like an awesome community. I am happy to be here!

Hi hi again, Psy! We are totally awesome and will continue being awesome for years to come. Stick around~

Hey I'm new I can help anyone who is trying to creating a new hack mostly with writing storylines though

There are always lots of people needing help with their hacks over in the Emulation board, so definitely continue looking there if you're looking to help peeps. Meganium already linked you to the help recruitment thread; that's definitely a great place to start. Welcome to PokeCommunity!!

Hi everyone. I've starting posting...well...posts lately and haven't noticed this thread,but I guess I can introduce myself here.>_>

Okay...*cough*
I'm Rainecho...or let's just call me Rainie for short. I was born in Greece, but recently moved to Madagascar. Yes, take note that my real location is not in your bathroom.{XD}
I want to keep my age secret,but if I think I trust you enough,I can share it by personal messaging.

I started playing Pokemon at the age of 6, when I started learning English and had lots of trouble to get myself understand what each character said or asked me to. Year to year, my English improved, not to the perfect, but to atleast something that would help me enjoy the game. But, I must say...not knowing what a character said or asked...it really was a good adventure. Now...I still continue love Pokemon and enjoying joining forums...like this one,which I enjoy the most!

Since it's not my first forum experience I already knew the basics on how to get started, as you see, but I would like to thank Hikari10 and Cirno for their warm welcome and their help on getting me started. Now I'm a complete member and I enjoy PC. I actually found how I can feel good and make people feel good at the same time. I'm starting to welcome people here!

Now, About Me! I'm a student at the moment. I am caring for my friends, I enjoy talking and I enjoy making people laugh. When I will grow up, like just some years, I will start trying to make my dream true...being a comedian. Laugh is indeed what we need in these days! Don't you think so?

Now my at the moment favorite Pokemon are...Mega Charizard X and Yvental! And yes,I'm using the Y-Axis Theme at the moment. I think I'm done with introducing. :|

Hey! Before I end this post...what is Meganium90 doing? Trying to get lucky? If you know what I mean? Well...the heart explains it all...Good luck, buddy! {XD}

Rainie! <3 I've already welcomed you in your thread but heck, why not do it again? I'll say that you do seem like a very interesting person so PC is pretty lucky to have you around. I started Pokemon around the age of 8 or so and it really did help me learn English, too. Thanks to school and Pokemon, I'd learned so much in only a few months. ♥

Hey everyone! Just joined after lurking for a long time. I've been playing since gen 1 and can't wait for X&Y. Hoping to find some new people to trade with & maybe get into competitive battling for the first time :)

My favorite pokemon include Crobat & Marill. I usually have at least one, if not both of them on my team.

Crobat and Marill are among some of my favorites from the second generation, and Crobat's probably the poison type I've used most throughout my entire time playing Pokemon. He certainly is an awesome little guy. Welcome to PC!

Haha, lots of people are joining for X and Y right now. :o It's really cool - that means there'll be a lot of new faces to trade/battle with once the games' release date rolls around.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
I really, really, really love your Chespin avatar. I need to grow into its evos because idk... I've been leaning towards Fennekin and I'm such a grass-type sucker, ya know? xD

But nonetheless, welcome aboard!! You and me both, can't wait for X&Y as well! This is so exciting! :D Enjoy your stay and have a great time. :)

Thanks!

I've only chosen a grass starter maybe once before (Chikorita in Crystal) but I just love this little guy and think it's time to choose grass-type again!

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Thanks!

I've only chosen a grass starter maybe once before (Chikorita in Crystal) but I just love this little guy and think it's time to choose grass-type again!
Agreeing with this, Chespin is adorable and props to him for being the combo breaker of grass reptile starters :3 Not to mention its final evo is a badass!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
*slides in* hello there :3 I am also new here, yes. I did come here because pokemon x and y is coming out, indeed
Welcome to PC Pickle! Everyone there is excited for X/Y even though I won't get them because of no 3DS :(. Btw there's the Pokemon X/Y board so you should visit it. Also enjoy your stay!

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
Years
Thanks :D I'm getting pokemon y along with a 3DS, since I don't have one yet. Not sure what starter to pick yet, I really like fennekin but I also love chespin and froakie.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It seems that in this generation, some people like myself are having such trouble choosing their starters. xD Last generation I didn't have any trouble choosing a starter, I simply went for Oshawott. :D Right now it's either Chespin or Fennekin.

Hope everything is going well, Pickle-Spaghetti :D

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
Years
Everything's goin great :D hope everything is goin great with you too~ last generation i picked snivy immediately. It wasn't difficult for me either XD I think the pokemon x and y anime will be better than the black and white series as well. Good year for pokemon I'd say

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
Hi there!
Seems like good to come here, by the way i just wondering about the html and codes at the signature for showing the '?' mark on a word and then shows up some words. I'm going to use it, nee..
Anyone can help me? /ha

---

Yes, seems like not only me that don't have 3DS, i'm a student and my saving not really much a day so maybe i'll get 3DS (or 2DS probably :p) next year, or later if i got a give because of something 'special' /iykwim
About starters, i usually observe gym leader thingy first time and use the advantageous one.. I usually go through the game for the first time, after the end. Then i pick the cuties starter and enjoy the game more than before :'3

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
Years
lmao, you're silly xD I just love using <3 a lot. That's probably why! Hope you're stay is going well!

Oh, okay. :P
Well I really enjoy my stay here, thanks. I feel like I can finally get to know people! :D

P.S. Sorry for late response, very busy lately...

Rainie! <3 I've already welcomed you in your thread but heck, why not do it again? I'll say that you do seem like a very interesting person so PC is pretty lucky to have you around. I started Pokemon around the age of 8 or so and it really did help me learn English, too. Thanks to school and Pokemon, I'd learned so much in only a few months. ♥

Thanks for your time posting this! <3
It's good to hear that other people use games to learn about the game's language whenever is English or any other language. I really think that the best way to learn a language is to first learn the basics... and then learn all the other advanced words by using the fun way...games!

I actually think that my description about my Pokemon adventures wasn't enough. So...let's see why not writing it here? >_>
Okay, so I started playing Pokemon Diamond,Pearl and Platinum. I firstly played it using my friend's NDS, and I really started liking it. I joined the dark-I mean the hacker side and bought a R4i. I learned how to hack and stuff quickly, impressing my friends. It had fun...until I finished the game.
I moved on to Heart Gold and Soul Silver, beating the game for the first time with no hacks. I was really happy, but still the game was boring. Then, I started playing Pokemon Ranger games which I like the most. Then, Pokemon Black/White came out! That's where I was amazed. Finally animations! But, no following Pokemon...Indeed I like walking with Pokemon, like millions of other Pokemon fans.
Now I usually restart other hacked roms I have and try to do it...the legal way. No hacks. And I must say that is really funtastic! Games I never managed to play are Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, Pokemon Yellow/Blue/Red and seriously now, I don't even remember all the Gameboy Pokemon roms, so let's just say I never had a Gameboy and so I never experienced these games. But! I'm looking forward to!

Last edited:

Pickle-Spaghetti

Spread the bean buns
Years
Hmmm.....the first pokemon game I ever played was pokemon blue back when I was 5. I wasn't very good at it xD Then i played red rescue team and so on.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I just realized I made a huuuge grammar derp in one of my last posts. wow. xD

Everything's goin great :D hope everything is goin great with you too~ last generation i picked snivy immediately. It wasn't difficult for me either XD I think the pokemon x and y anime will be better than the black and white series as well. Good year for pokemon I'd say

I'm actually excited for the anime as well :D I'm so glad Ash is a little older (and a little more mature) than in the last few seasons, he looks 15 imo! I can't wait to see many of the Pokemon in action, especially Fennekin's evo :D

Hi there!
Seems like good to come here, by the way i just wondering about the html and codes at the signature for showing the '?' mark on a word and then shows up some words. I'm going to use it, nee..
Anyone can help me? /ha

The forum here does not accept any form of HTML coding sadly. PC accepts a washed-down version of CSS, and we have a page where you can see all of the BB codes you can use. And there's also the CSS help section where there's a ton of helpful hints in creating your CSS siggy. <3 I can also be of help, don't hesitate to message me~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back