• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Minami Trainer's Guild OOC (PG-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Haha, well, I have a few other forums I'm active in, but currently I'm liking PC a lot due to the lack of idiots.

Good lord, yes. The other forums I frequent are pretty much full of fail right now. Granted, there are still some very cool members, but it's kind of the summer rush of n00bs or something.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I Saw the RPG And Decided To Give This One A Try. The Sign Up Isnt Completely Done,But I'm Working On The History.

Name: Damion
Appearance:
53.png

Personality: Damion Can Be Fierce At Times,But He Can Be A Good Friend Once You Get To Know Him. He Can be Mischievious,But When Things Get Tough,He Catches His Head And Does What He Has To.
History: editing
Pokemon: Darkness The Umbreon- Darkness Has The Same Personality As Damion.
Class Schedule:
Geology
Zoology
Botany
Pokemon Mythology
Ninjutsu
General Fitness
Armed Combat
Kyujutsu
RP Sample:
My Post From "The Dark Age 2: World Destruction
Damion Sat On A Rock In A Field With His Flygon Watching Some Raichu Fight Over Some Berries. Smiling, He Sayed "Come On Flygon,Do You Think You Could Fly Me To Victory Road?". "Fly!" Said Flygon In A Very Excited Voice. "Ok,Lets Go." Said Damion, Hopping On Flygons Back Quickly As It Took Off.As They Crossed The Water,Damion Watched Some Pokemon Trainers Race On Their Water Type Pokemon. "Flygon,Faster Before They See Us!" Said Damion,Yelling Over The Waves. Flygon Nodded And Sped Up A Little. Damion Looked Around Making Sure Nobody Heard Him. "Go,Scizor!" Said Damion Trying To Be Quiet Enough So That Nobody Could Hear Him. "Scizor,Go And Drop This Letter Off In My Moms Mailbox In Floroma. Ok,And Please Be Quiet." Said Damion, Hoping Mewtwo Wouldn't Find Out. "Scizor!" Said Scizor Worryingly. "I Know We Havn't Been Apart Scince I First Caught You Scizor, But You Have To Do This For Me." Said Damion Trying To Encourage Scizor. "Sciz." Said Scizor Flying To Floroma. "Ok, Come On Flygon.Land Here For The Night." Said Damion Looking Around To Make Sure Nobody Was In The Forest Below Them.
-
I Have Improved Scince Then.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Oh, whoops. Lemme go edit. :D

EDIT- I edited. Now my character passed out in the middle of the Cafeteria.

Ahahaha! I had no idea you were doing that. Sorry, but Amber's in the infirmary now a la Porygon's teleport. Perhaps Kirov can come and show his concern for her well-being?

Erm...that's not considered powerplaying, is it? Taking an unconscious person to the infirmary would be considered an acceptable action, yes?

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
Years
Seeing as how Kirov will probably recognize who had fallen, he'll show up in the infirmary shortly.

But now I must go away from my oh-so-precious computer, so I'll have to make the RP post later.

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
Years
TSP-Sorry, but no. You just lack the skill to be involved. Your personality is nowhere nere detailed enough, a sprite doesn't suffice as an appearance field, and capitalizing every word is a big big error. Makes things far too hard to read, as well as violating some pretty basic rules of English.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
James is a whining crybaby ninny whose emotions are more fragile than 200 years of rust and his dad abused him.

Just thought you'd all like to know.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
Years
I assume you'll be telling us just what his father does for a living eventually?

And I can't help but wonder if he's going to fall apart if the dying starts.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
His dad is in the military. Likely, when the dying starts picking up pace, he'll become psychologically unstable and break down into a cold, emotionless husk. He does not handle death very well and is already mentally on-edge due to the obvious family issues.

Years
Yeah!

Sounds like how I'd react if a cute guy (or girl, I'm bisexual ~_~) admitted they liked me.

Well, ok, our character's should become closer friends then. But I have to wait for 2 more people to post before I can post, though. '_'

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
Years
Well I for one, found writing that part extremely fun. If I were in the same position as Airio, my reaction would probably be the same. Rolling on the floor convulsing with laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back