• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
The Conjuring

Now I'm hyped for Annabelle. The Warrens further claimed that the "inhuman demonic spirit," had preyed upon the nursing students' intrinsic compassion by pretending it was a lost child.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
Apocalypse Now. the more I think about it, the more I like it. the last 30 minutes or so kind of lost me (until the climactic final scene) but everything before that was amazing and disturbing.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 29, 2014
Star War: The Third Gathers: The Backstroke of the West.

A work of unintentional genius, it is. It ranks with such comedic gems as Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal, and was an excellent use of time.

8/10.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Just saw The Giver (and read the book in the same day haha). While the book got me pretty emotionally invested, I can't really say the same about the movie. It was a bit rushed, and the acting was a little stale. Some of the twists and differences from the book were interesting, but overall not overly impressed.

S u m m e r y

time will turn us into statues eventually
Years
I saw Tremors (1990) a Western Monster movie Starring Kevin Bacon, It used to play a lot on HBO when I was kid but never really got around to watching , finally watched it yesterday. It isn't brilliant but it's a lot of fun, doesn't take itself seriously like other survival horror/monster movies.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Alien Abduction 2014

In my top 5 of favorite movies this year. Beckerman grew up on the East Coast and learned about the Brown Mountain Lights as a kid visiting his grandparents' house in Blowing Rock

S u m m e r y

time will turn us into statues eventually
Years
Saw Hot Rod last night. It's a comedy movie starring Andy Samberg (the guy who does a lot of SNL sketches ) Isla Fisher, Bill Hader amongst other. It's an absurd comedy movie, as in it's very silly and does not take itself too seriously. Along the lines of Anchorman or Zoolander perhaps ( another two comedies I love to death )

I laughed a lot in Hot Rod. I won't say it's for everyone though, because it's really very silly. It's basically about this guy Rod who wants to prove to his stepfather that he is the greatest stuntman xD. But you guys should give a try! ( you'll also probably like it stoned xD )

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'm having a LotR marathon today. For those of you who don't know what LotR is, that's Lord of the Rings. Watched all three of them. Unfortunately I would throw in the Hobbit into the mixed but not all of them are released yet.

Amazing franchise at its finest!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Been watching Lakeview Terrace to help take my mind off of finishing OreImo season 2 today, at least the movie has a good opening theme and has a more solid footing than the last movie I watched recently so it's a start.

Sensual

This should be good.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I watched a little bit of Matchstick Men tonight. The last movie I've gone out to see was Guardians of the Galaxy.

Absolutely loved it.

blue

gucci
Years
A Bug's Life. Literally had nothing to watch and was scrolling through Netflix and felt like a good Disney movie. I'd actually never fully seen Bug's Life before, but it is a really good movie overall. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back