• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM-hackers Alpha Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
Sorry, but the NG beta won't be available sooner than this late evening (cca 22-23:00 GMT +1) because of complete mess-up of my ROM. I will have to export all data which can be used and re-edit the pallettes. I think there was something with editing the scripts ... Hope it will be repaired quickly.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
Blade, is the trainer ok? I dind't have very good colours for her metal arm.....

By the way, does anyone know the UNlz number for the male sprite backpic in F/R

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
FR's backsprites can be found in TLP.
And that trainer sprite looks pretty good, it needs some work on the cap and the face and more detail for the clothes. But the trainer's supposed to be young so I don't think I'll be using it.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
KebaSun, i will give it my best shot! One Kenta sprite coming up!

*EDIT* Christos, since you are not going to use my sprite i will not make the backpics (hope that's ok)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
may I join please!!!!!!!!!!

may I join please!!!!!!!!!!
here proof of works by me
I want to be a spriter

here some sprites I enterd in the game

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
I am afraid that you cannot apply into the group. You didn't fill the form correctly, you didn't enter your position and YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SKILLS.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
I am afraid that you cannot apply into the group. You didn't fill the form correctly, you didn't enter your position and YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SKILLS.

I have much skills and a want to be a spriter but you don't see al my skils because I don't like an hour +/- spending on imageshack so and what else can I do i'm searching for an rom-hacking team wich I can join but almost everything is closed and when I post a topic for a rom-hacking team is denied

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
Spriting is make a sprite overwold and everything from scratch you are just inserting sprites not made by you.Changing pokemon around in the game is not spriting.You must learn like Matt said before.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
no i'm not

no i'm not think I want to learn anything from you because I think i quit because i'm not welcome in a hacking team not even for a trail period

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
You must learn we can't except a person with no hacking skills or little in a hacking group the whole perpose of this is to have good hackers on the team.If you really want to join somthing join aroe that hacking group will take anyone who can use a tool.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
You said you wanted to apply as a spriter and you only show maps and only a few screenshots with only some D/P sprites you inserted.

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
you don't now me and you don't now how good I am so quit judging

T_T thats there job.You have to reach the requirments to join.Read firstt post for rules and Requirments.Stop pming me its annoying and what the hack was I supposed to be looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back