• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straight, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Since we face constant discrimination in the other thread, I just wanted to know if there's anyone else at PC who's straight? We can talk about the social problems we face like puberty, rejection and the social implications we have to live up to.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I'm undecided but I don't discriminate against anyone. Please note there is a differnce between discrimination and being against shoving opinions down people's throats.

Years
I'm straight, but I still think you're a troll and a bit pissed.

Also, they didn't discriminate against straight people, what're you talking about?

Anyway, puberty for me was....weird, very lol. My voice kept cracking ;__;

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
I'm undecided but I don't discriminate against anyone. Please note there is a differnce between discrimination and being against shoving opinions down people's throats.

Well, to have your opinion(s) or questions constantly shot down by people who have no decent retort to what you say is imo (and most others) discrimination, fear of accepting whats different.

Guy in japanese: Please don't call me a troll, I posted some very valid points and was met with "this thread is for lbgt people". I don't see the term straight there, do you? If I, irl, made a club that was just for prasing straight people it'd be shut down. Sucks about your vloice breaking, it can be a real pain, but it happens to all lads so, chin up.

Years
Haha, you obviously went into the other thread with an agenda, and now you're sad because you got your feelings hurt? Hysterical.

Years
Oh this should be fun...

Since we face constant discrimination in the other thread, I just wanted to know if there's anyone else at PC who's straight? We can talk about the social problems we face like puberty, rejection and the social implications we have to live up to.

Are you implying that LGBT people don't go through puberty? Are you implying they don't get rejected and guess what, we have social implications too. None of you're three points are in any way exclusive to being straight.

On another note, how do you get such a good internet connection under your bridge?

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Oh this should be fun...

Are you implying that LGBT people don't go through puberty? Are you implying they don't get rejected and guess what, we have social implications too. None of you're three points are in any way exclusive to being straight.

On another note, how do you get such a good internet connection under your bridge?

You know that bit, where I said "every lad goes through it" implying that all boys have their voices break? Yeah, that, funnily enough, includes lbgt guys too.

Can you please stop trolling my thread? This is a srs discussion about the problems straight guys n girls face.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
Interesting.

Actually, the reason why the other thread is called only "lgbt", is because the creator was curious in finding out what members, and how much population of lgbt were on PC.

There was no sort of decriminating of Straights in the other thread, not matter how your mind was percieving it.
Calling you out as a troll, is not shooting down straights.

You can see my suspicions about this thread being made by rage, and not true compassion for seeing how many people straight people go through straight problems.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
Years
I have a feeling I missed something in the other thread. >_>

Yeah, all that heterophobia we have to deal with, it really gets my blood boiling. I wish a guy could just say he loves boobies and not have anybody judge him for it. Wait what?

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
Well, as a heterosexual (straight), I personally don't get ragged on for it.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Interesting.

Actually, the reason why the other thread is called only "lgbt", is because the creator was curious in finding out what members, and how much population of lgbt were on PC.

There was no sort of decriminating of Straights in the other thread, not matter how your mind was percieving it.
Calling you out as a troll, is not shooting down straights.

You can see my suspicions about this thread being made by rage, and not true compassion for seeing how many people straight people go through straight problems.

Maybe I'm just curious how many other straight people are on PC? How are our rights worth any less than yours?

Years
You know that bit, where I said "every lad goes through it" implying that all boys have their voices break? Yeah, that, funnily enough, includes lbgt guys too.

Can you please stop trolling my thread? This is a srs discussion about the problems straight guys n girls face.

So why is it in the straight thread? Why not make a "Problems every goes through regardless of sexuality" thread? Hmmm? More appropriate, yes?

Also I find it pretty hilarious you are accusing me of being the troll, look it up. Seriously.

Years
This thread was made in anger, Fox. And you're not doing a good job at not showing you're pissed.

In any case, straight problems are the same as LGBT, well except for dating.

Oh please. Our rights, Fox? Give me a break, straight people have the same right as any LGBTs. There's no difference. Pop open a law book, will you? The only thing LGBT can do is get married in every place across the world. Other than that, there's no difference.

My first date(I guess it's on topic)was when I was 12....good times.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I don't want to mini-mod but if you think someone is trolling report their post. If you flame them back you are trolling as well.

I don't think he's trolling. A troll wants to spark a response just for kicks he's just genuinely concerned.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
hey guys this is really hard for me but thank you so much matt for starting this group now i have all the support i need!!!! i havent told anyone this...but after facing emotional and physical abuse from previous boyfriends i really considered going lesbian but i got to keep pride in my straightness!!! this group really changed my decision thanks a heap you guys peace n lubv

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
So why is it in the straight thread? Why not make a "Problems every goes through regardless of sexuality" thread? Hmmm? More appropriate, yes?

Also I find it pretty hilarious you are accusing me of being the troll, look it up. Seriously.

Well, lbgt get there own thread, why don't we?

No, you're right, you're not a troll. You're a silly individual who thinks he's acheived something through his sexuality, but with no actual retort or reasoning, resorts to playing the troll card.

Sav, it's ok, I got yo back ♥

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
Maybe I'm just curious how many other straight people are on PC? How are our rights worth any less than yours?

OPIDFIPUSDNIGV
*cough*

Oh, I'm sorry, I was choking on all those words you put into my mouth.

What I stated, replying to you, was;

-----
"Since we face constant discrimination in the other thread"

"There was no sort of decriminating of Straights in the other thread, no matter how your mind was percieving it.
Calling you out as a troll, is not shooting down straights."
-----

And, I said no sort of anything concerning the rights of either.

I was just stating that you said you were being descriminated when you were not, and how my suspicions on your created this thread has clearly been shown for the previous reason.

Now please stop giving me words in my mouth, I've already had my dinner.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
OPIDFIPUSDNIGV
*cough*

Oh, I'm sorry, I was choking on all those words you put into my mouth.

What I stated, replying to you, was;

-----
"Since we face constant discrimination in the other thread"

"There was no sort of decriminating of Straights in the other thread, no matter how your mind was percieving it.
Calling you out as a troll, is not shooting down straights."
-----

And, I said no sort of anything concerning the rights of either.

I was just stating that you said you were being descriminated when you were not, and how my suspicions on your created this thread has clearly been shown for the previous reason.

Now please stop giving me words in my mouth, I've already had my dinner.

You mean the lack of discrmination where anyone who challenged the whole lbgt thing was deemed a troll and instead of having their opinions discussed maturely were pushed to the side by a bunch of attn seeking adolecents who want to feel special for being "different", right?

Years
Dude, you're a joke. You're my senior, and yet you sound like an immature child.

Please, if you make a thread, THEN ABIDE BY IT. If these people are so called trolls, THAN IGNORE THEM

Years
You mean the lack of discrmination where anyone who challenged the whole lbgt thing was deemed a troll and instead of having their opinions discussed maturely were pushed to the side by a bunch of attn seeking adolecents who want to feel special for being "different", right?

Now who's being immature?

I saw numerous other straight people posting in that thread, and no one jumped on them. Only you; not just because they didn't agree with you, but also your sarcastic and negative demeanor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back