• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lalo's tiles

lalo0101

Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
well this is my third pixel tread since the others are really old i thought ill make a new ones with my more recent work

heres my recent
random_tile_by_lalo0101.png

random houses

older but still ok

crappy house
Black_and_white_house_by_lalo0101.png

Mart
Mart_by_lalo0101.png

you can use anything here unless said otherwise.
but give credit or else

Last edited:

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
These tiles are amazing! You have talent! And I love the build it yourself house!

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
I remember seeing these tiles on Calis.
Glad to see you brought them here.

They look great, except the "crappy house" :P
Try and make the roof bigger to fix it.

lalo0101

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
I remember seeing these tiles on Calis.
Glad to see you brought them here.

They look great, except the "crappy house" :P
Try and make the roof bigger to fix it.

yeah thats just a filler since i haven't made i fourth tile that i want to post anyways ill get around to fix sooner or later

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Anyways heres a new tile please comment on the style.

style_test_by_lalo0101.png

I really like this style, its a gba style but with ds graphic? :P
the shading and design is great. I would like to see more of this style lol.
it reminds me of a hoenn tile, yay!
~countryemo

lalo0101

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013

I really like this style, its a gba style but with ds graphic? :P
the shading and design is great. I would like to see more of this style lol.
it reminds me of a hoenn tile, yay!
~countryemo

well its i was going for kinda of a mixture of both.

it look like a hoenn tile because its base off the Verdanturf house

countryemo

Years
oh yea that tile! i forgot how to spell again.
Itll be interesting to see more, i think your the 1st. great hoenn revamp time, lol.
im not sure how tiles work but i also kinda think the shadings a bit off? plz tell me no :P

lalo0101

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
oh yea that tile! i forgot how to spell again.
Itll be interesting to see more, i think your the 1st. great hoenn revamp time, lol.
im not sure how tiles work but i also kinda think the shadings a bit off? plz tell me no :P

well i not the first to make a revamp of the hoenn tiles http://princelegendario.deviantart.com/gallery/#Hoenn-Revamp-Project these are princelegendario from deviant art and the shading is not wrong

-----------------------
Heres a new tiles

fr_lg_mart_by_lalo0101.png

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
thanks

anyways heres a new tile please comment on the style

style_test_by_lalo0101.png

Looking good :D
I like the house's design and shape. However if I were you I'd change the yellow pallette. It's a little to bright, and should be more brown, in my opinion (unless ofcourse that was part of the style). The curved edges on the roof were a pretty good idea as well :)

lalo0101

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
Looking good :D
I like the house's design and shape. However if I were you I'd change the yellow pallette. It's a little to bright, and should be more brown, in my opinion (unless ofcourse that was part of the style). The curved edges on the roof were a pretty good idea as well :)
the pals are from emerald and thanks
These are great! You have talent!
Thanks

-----------
here are two more tiles

just_some_more_practice_by_lalo0101.png

another_tile_by_lalo0101.png

Years

Thanks

-----------
here are two more tiles

These two look much cleaner than the previous buildings. I think it's the lighter colors and contrast the walls and roofs have. (The green house is nice, but the roof looks a little flat and there's just so much green to it - not much contrast at all.) The style is really pleasing to look at. The colors are soft and without the outlines they look a little bit more realistic, less like pixels and more like little models or renders. I really o like this no-outlines-and-pastel-colors effect. Of course they'll need to have matching landscape or the effect will be lost, I think.

lalo0101

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
These two look much cleaner than the previous buildings. I think it's the lighter colors and contrast the walls and roofs have. (The green house is nice, but the roof looks a little flat and there's just so much green to it - not much contrast at all.) The style is really pleasing to look at. The colors are soft and without the outlines they look a little bit more realistic, less like pixels and more like little models or renders. I really o like this no-outlines-and-pastel-colors effect. Of course they'll need to have matching landscape or the effect will be lost, I think.

thanks that green house was the first that i made in that style.

----------

heres a new tile
almost_done_by_lalo0101.png

please don't use it and comment

countryemo

Years

Thanks

-----------
here are two more tiles

Wow great new tiles! now you should remake the green one, lol. also the mountains are very well fitted for these houses. attempt grass/trees/ect please? lol. Are the mountains the only thing non public? once theres more, may i have someone insert them so i can mess around with mapping, i would not use in a hack at all, unless it aloud, if i do one, i doubt with these tiles though.
Anyways itll be interesting on more tiles you come up with this style. The 2 new hours have great shading, compared to the green, i understand 1st one :D. anyways good day, good luck!

lalo0101

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
Great tiles, aplaud, aplaud! :)
thanks
Yo! I really like your tiles? May I have permission to use them??
you can use any of the house so far but give credit

Wow great new tiles! now you should remake the green one, lol. also the mountains are very well fitted for these houses. attempt grass/trees/ect please? lol. Are the mountains the only thing non public? once theres more, may i have someone insert them so i can mess around with mapping, i would not use in a hack at all, unless it aloud, if i do one, i doubt with these tiles though.
Anyways itll be interesting on more tiles you come up with this style. The 2 new hours have great shading, compared to the green, i understand 1st one :D. anyways good day, good luck!

well you can use the mountain for mapping but you cant use them in hacks or games without permission.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2011
Great job with the tiles, I like your current style, looking forward for more of it xD

Back