• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Yukari

Well I've decided that I'm going to be leaving PC indefinitely. I have a rather long list of reasons for this, but I'd rather keep them private. It's possible that I may come back at some point in the future, but for now take care everyone! And thank you to all the members that made my time here a joy!

Years
Well I've decided that I'm going to be leaving PC indefinitely. I have a rather long list of reasons for this, but I'd rather keep them private. It's possible that I may come back at some point in the future, but for now take care everyone! And thank you to all the members that made my time here a joy!

That's so sad to hear that you're likely disappearing forever. You always left me messages on my birthday and PCversary and it wouldn't be the same. Anyways, you will be sadly missed by all of the community.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I'm back! Sorry for my inactivity. My laptop broke, I got depressed, I won't be graduating from the uni. There's a lot of things happening to my life right now. But I'm back!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm back! Sorry for my inactivity. My laptop broke, I got depressed, I won't be graduating from the uni. There's a lot of things happening to my life right now. But I'm back!
I missed you (: hit me up if you ever want to vent or whatever, mate.

Years

Sad to hear about what happened to university and your laptop, but nice to hear you're still popping back into PC! Hopefully the S/M hype will keep you around.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Everyone, I think this weekend will be pretty busy for me, so I might not be coming in here atm, at least for 2 days, but I'll be back in no time :)

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
Years
a combination of thesis, someones birthday, training for volunteerwork and more thesis has kinda ensured me not being online until sunday evening.
So no bad reasons, just some inactivity. See you all in a few days!

Edit: lol I still have an hour today, and maybe an hour tommorow ;)

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
sI7Mvbk.gif

#MakePCWickedAgain

Years
a combination of thesis, someones birthday, training for volunteerwork and more thesis has kinda ensured me not being online until sunday evening.
So no bad reasons, just some inactivity. See you all in a few days!

Edit: lol I still have an hour today, and maybe an hour tommorow ;)

Good luck with your real life stuff, and uh we'll see you in a day or two.

jappo

Years
Alright! I wish you luck with your exams. And I hope that you have fun at that birthday party :)

We're going to be here when you come back!

Im already kinda back, I was planning to go straight to bed, but I thought: "I need to keep up my healthy friendly relationships with you lovely people". alright back to bed.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Hey everybody, I'm back, hopefully for real this time!

So I've been basically doing nothing except studying for exams for all the time I've been gone, but now that school's out for now, I can hopefully post again. I don't remember if I covered this already but we also had to move house and I didn't have any workable internet for the longest time so that sucked too.

Also, to all the zero people that care about it, I'm gonna probably start working on videos for my YouTube channel again so I can at least finish what I've already started. Hooray.

Years
Hey everybody, I'm back, hopefully for real this time!

So I've been basically doing nothing except studying for exams for all the time I've been gone, but now that school's out for now, I can hopefully post again. I don't remember if I covered this already but we also had to move house and I didn't have any workable internet for the longest time so that sucked too.

Also, to all the zero people that care about it, I'm gonna probably start working on videos for my YouTube channel again so I can at least finish what I've already started. Hooray.

Hey there!! I saw you around a lot prior to your disappearance so having you back is awesome. Hopefully the studying and exams went well. Welcome back. <3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Hey there!! I saw you around a lot prior to your disappearance so having you back is awesome. Hopefully the studying and exams went well. Welcome back. <3

Thanks <3

Yeah, the exams went pretty well, at least better than I thought they did considering how much of a trainwreck this school year was for me. I'll make sure the next year is better I swear.

Years
Woo!! I just want to say I'm going to be inactive for week or so as I'm moving. I'll try to check in if I got time. I'll miss you guys even if that's just for a week or 2 : ). Love you all.

jappo

Years
Woo!! I just want to say I'm going to be inactive for week or so as I'm moving. I'll try to check in if I got time. I'll miss you guys even if that's just for a week or 2 : ). Love you all.

Noo! How can I function on this Forum without my Sensei?

Jk Have fun Moving, and see you soon again!

Years
Hey I'm back xD. I thought that I'll not going to get a internet connection for sometime where I was moving but I was wrong.....I got a connection so fast, so I'm here again. Thanks for showing concern jappo. You're awesome guy and you know that xD

Back