• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Singing Contest Top 5

paramnsiia

PokeNerd.
Years
@Break.; Haha. It's okay. :3
@iDawg; D: Eeep. ;~; Hmmm, what music player do you use? iTunes, Windows Media Player? Well, I use Audacity, and that's free, so what you might be able to do is get Audacity, under Project, click Import Audio, then under File, Export it as an MP3. Though, you might need an extra add-on for Audacity. If so, just Google "Convert MP3 in Audacity" and you should be able to find the file you need to convert to an MP3. Sorry, that's the only thing I could think of. ^^;

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
8D I am routing for you, iDawg.

I'm you biggest fan, I'll chase you down until you love me. Papar, Paparazzi.

Oh, and good luck to the others.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Oh my God, I feel so special. ^^ Thank you!

I will be singing "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat... this is so last minute, I should have gone onto PC earlier this week! D: Stupid school... I'll post the link when it's up.

paramnsiia

PokeNerd.
Years
Haha, that sounds good, Tamaki~! I've always liked that song. :cer_giggle:

Well, since everyone else has their YouTube entries on here...

Last edited:

Tamaki

Years
Okay, I recorded my video today (AdvancedK9 let me delay it a bit... I've been super busy) and I should be able to post it here tonight. :3 I'm currently at my Dad's house and his computer's sound is broken... so I can't make the video yet. I'll have it tonight~

EDIT: Okay, here's my video... the quality is so horrible! I had to use my Dad's camera, which sucks. The music is louder than my voice... so you may need to turn up the volume. I seem to get louder near the end though.

http://s657.photobucket.com/albums/uu298/MissFlaaffy/?action=view&current=Picture.flv

I'm also sick... so I don't expect to win at all. XD I'm actually rooting for iDawg. :3

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
KK, The winner is here :DDDDD

But...Who is the winner?...

DUMDADADUMDUMDAMDUDUDDAAAM!
DUDUDUDAMDDUMDUMUDDADADAAAAAM!!!
DIDRATATATATATATATAAAAAM!!!!TIRITATATATATATATATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Spoiler:

Tamaki

Years
KK, The winner is here :DDDDD

But...Who is the winner?...

DUMDADADUMDUMDAMDUDUDDAAAM!
DUDUDUDAMDDUMDUMUDDADADAAAAAM!!!
DIDRATATATATATATATAAAAAM!!!!TIRITATATATATATATATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Spoiler:

Wha... really? :'D Am I being punk'd?

Thanks so much, I totally wasn't expecting it... :3

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2009
Hi Everyone..

I am using YouTube down loader 2.2.1.1 and I don't know why I can not download any video from Internet. When saving as AVI, MP4 or 3GP it will get 100% complete, get the message "Process is completed", however the output folder is empty.
I've tried the "YouTube To MP3 Converter" to see what would be the result, but I get an error message when I get 50% of the file: Opening error. We recommend to try another program for this file.
Any ideas?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Hi Everyone..

I am using YouTube down loader 2.2.1.1 and I don't know why I can not download any video from Internet. When saving as AVI, MP4 or 3GP it will get 100% complete, get the message "Process is completed", however the output folder is empty.
I've tried the "YouTube To MP3 Converter" to see what would be the result, but I get an error message when I get 50% of the file: Opening error. We recommend to try another program for this file.
Any ideas?

install YouTube Downloader 2.5

Ummm...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SPAMMING IN MY THREAD U FOO!?

Back