• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
10.Yup i know not lots of people like K-pop! it's okay :)

speaking of anime music i'm going to say HXH aka Hunter X Hunter one of the greatest anime music i've ever heard! :3

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
12.with Gon reading his father's message say "but take care,Gon cuz everytime i felt you're closer to me..i'll go further than you" and then his father shows up sitting on the top of a big flying dragon starts this ost http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAIpdZR5XfM

wow Just wow i miss those days when i wake up so early to watch HXH with my sisters while all the family sleeping and we suppose to take care not to wake anybody up!!! aww it was very good days <3

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
14.awww Yay! i can grant it's a very good choice ;) but if you want another advice..watch the original not the new version...i loved the original more myself but 2011 version is a little different!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Started watching SAO. Not sure why; probably because it was on a list to the side while I was watching Detective Conan and decided WHY NOT.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

How far is does he do that? /has only felt a ping so far but is pretty sure it tries to stab your heart more later on.

Just finished episode 5. Despite being a cliffhanger I don't feel like watching anymore right now hahaaa...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Oh, you're at the terrible filler eps. I salute you for getting this far. It'll get better in a while D:
Well, somewhat at least. Definitely better than the pointless little girl with the tiny, furry dragon arc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha, yeaah. I'm trying to pull through these episodes to get to the 'good parts'.

ehhhh ... that was actually the only episode that pinged my heart (at the very beginning though) because of own experiences. so to each their own i guess.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years

That's the one I have downloaded so that'd good to hear.

23.Good luck with that then,hope you like it! don't judge it from the first eps when Gon meet kurapica and Leorio the fun starts ;) :)

Try reading the manga first, it's really good (it is what got me addicted to HxH)

Oh Yeaaaaah!! *thumb up* did you watch the original or the new version?

23.i might think about haveing HXH theme! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back