• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Reviewing Challenge '11: Now with 10% more officialness!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Well, an average of one review and three-and-a-third pages of crack!script (which is all I'm writing anyway) per day shouldn't be too hard, so unless somebody else has an objection, I say we go ahead and do it over April. :D

. . . Yeah, you don't have to be sadistic to me, because I'm just masochistic anyway. :3

Azurne

The Local Trickster
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
*Prods the awkward silence*

Since April starts on Friday, do we post in this thread to keep track of our reviews or is someone going to be making a monthly thread? Also, I take it the rules from last time about the fic/poetry needing to be updated within the past month are still in effect?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Since April starts on Friday, do we post in this thread to keep track of our reviews or is someone going to be making a monthly thread?

This is a good question. I was thinking about making a new thread for next month so we can clear the slate (so to speak) and take a tally of who wants in this time around, but it's really up to you peeps. Thoughts?

Also, I take it the rules from last time about the fic/poetry needing to be updated within the past month are still in effect?

Yep, always. Unfortunately, that's a rule beyond my control because it's actually a PC thing, not something specific to the challenge, if that makes sense.

Azurne

The Local Trickster
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
This is a good question. I was thinking about making a new thread for next month so we can clear the slate (so to speak) and take a tally of who wants in this time around, but it's really up to you peeps. Thoughts?

I think a new thread is fine, since it would help keep each month clear and separate without people having to click through pages of past challenges to see what's going on. If the majority really want it all in one thread though, some editing for the first page might be needed to make it clear for newcomers.

Yep, always. Unfortunately, that's a rule beyond my control because it's actually a PC thing, not something specific to the challenge, if that makes sense.

Okay then, I understand. :3

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
New thread would be better to keep things cleaner. It'll work better for not only sign-ups/clarifying rules, but also for general discussion and celebration moments.

Also, question about this: We're simply reusing the emblem from the first one, right?

Bay

Years
New thread would be better to keep things cleaner. It'll work better for not only sign-ups/clarifying rules, but also for general discussion and celebration moments.

Also, question about this: We're simply reusing the emblem from the first one, right?
Pretty much my thoughts on whether to make a new thread for April's Review Challenge.

And I'm fine with the emblem being reused.

Back