• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Aru

I used to be in gate for mathmatics, but after I moved my mind slipped. I lost everything I had worked for. -Shrugs- Now I don't try in school, as I used to. I don't care enough anymore to try. (ESPECIALLY SPANISH) Er-hem, sorry for that, anyways, I'll create one if I get more endorsement. Munna, can I get the link to the dare thread? Thanks.
~Pazz

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i don't like school, but i do alright in it. i do fine in everything but spanish. i have a 3 and 2/3 gpa right now (3.66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 etc.) that's from 4 As and 2 Bs

PazzKat

Years
Pfft Ryan... you're signature makes me blush.. anyways. Good job on your grades Ryan, as for me, I don't have that high of a GPA, but if you take a look at my Homework record.. you find out why. Geometry bores me, it's too easy, I don't even need to do the homework and I can get A's, if I can get a set list of formulas, I can solve any math equation in seconds. Unless I'm being boneheaded or having a 'moment'. :D

Luv ya' all 4ever

~Pazz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ha! geometry! i took that 2 years ago (i'm in senior level classes as a junior)

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
Years
lol geometry..ive not had to do that for almost 4 years...(feels old)

oh well...last time i did it i got A+ with no study in a Year 11 SAT (cant remember what it stands for but its a very big assessment in years 11 and 12 in Australia) well i lie it wasnt just Geo but alot of other maths stuff. i stopped trying in my final year but had so much fun with all my mates going out to the movies and out drinking.

ah the good life...now were was i? oh yes:

atm im hunting for a shiny Bagon (breeding and its taking **** near an age for each set of 5 eggs to hatch) also trying to get a shiney Liliip (Cradly cant spell the first form atm)

just keeping you all posted.

Jaws

BTW: its my 21st in 4 days..cant wait :)

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
SkinnyGreenMan said:
YAY! We got the multi-evoluton worm!

*updates dex*

If anyone is going to look for beautifly, look for silicoon rather than wurmple. It would be sad if someone caught a shiny wurmple, and it evolved into another cascoon, because then we would have 2 cascoons and no silicoons.
Well if I'm allowed Wurmple >_>

I'm trying for a Silcoon and Beautfly

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
erm.. i wasnt here that long yesterday so i had to read *cries from reading 2 pages* sorry for not getting u that link oh and ryan t_dude im used to being ignored so ill still annoy u anywho even if my i dont post my sarcasm *correct spelling this time pazzkat ok?* hay need to give sgm rep but cant need to spread *i hate that* *tries again* wen did death jaws join soo many new/ old "faces" here omg my post is huge not as big as pazzkats old ones mind lol

edit: y did u request me do it? i never posted ther before

edit2: anyone from this club also from england except pv id prefer in SE london

Last edited:
Years
Hey guys!!!
I'm hunting for a Shiny Meowth, Pidgey or Oddish! There is a route with all that but I can't find anything! Did you found any Shiny at this week?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
myles u can join and nope i havent caught any new ones if u wanna join u gotta add ther shinies caught in ur sig

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
ryan, I've been wondering what your screen name realy means. I mean, on PC you are "rsgh5", and on AIM your "rlgd5", and I can't help but see how close the two names are.

I also noticed you don't want your name capitalized, wich might explain the lowercase "r" at the start of each screen name. If that is so, you might want to put your last name in there, wich could explain the "g" in both names. But then again, maybe not.

Also, you said that scyther5 is your brother, and he also has a "5" at the end of his name... so, that might represent your family somehow?

Anyway, before I explode from random guessing, you might be able to explain? Thanks in advance.

PazzKat said:
Anyways, do you guys like my new sig?
lol, I like the link to the Shiny Hunters Club:
PazzKat's Sig said:
I wonder what happens if I click on the shiny...

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
rsgh stands for ryan scyther gengar and heracross? the 5 is ehh i hav no clue what it stands for

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
whoa y do u care bout ryans screen name ??? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look in mirror and now have hair style like him arghhhhhhhhhhh gotta get it cut nooooooooooooooooo any way is it a rule to post essays as replys in this thread ??? jkjk oh just remembered y i got hair style like ryans cuz my bro put a bowl over my head heheheh sorry again pazz for not being online yesterday

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
this is a warning, and it goes to pokemunna.

I as well as other members, have noticed that you are taking to much confidence in treating people.

I would like you to please stop that, and stop acting like a highly ranked member, as only I pazzkat and rsgh5 can decide if a member can join or not.

Secondly, i would please ask you to stop correcting people. Its ok a few times, but you end looking like the most intelligent person on earth, and that is not so.

Oh, and there is nothing wrong with nobodies hairstyle. So further references to personla or physical cualities of other persons, that may offend them will be a reason for ban, or at least an attention call.

Im not meaning to be harsh, but i think that the people who told me this are right, and that you took too much confidence to do it, so please take care of that, and this wont happen again, got it?
Any questions pm me

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
sorry dont ban me *cries* o and i meant to say aaryn will add u to the list if he or the co founders want u to join

PazzKat

Years
Aaryn, I think any body should allow people to join, it makes it easier on us. Us, Ryan, You, and I, should just have the ability to 'release' someone from the club, it makes it easier because we miss posts sometimes and then I'd feel bad if we keep someone waiting. ^_^; Anyways, I was just correcting their spelling, only because Ryan said it was his 'pet peeve'. Anyways, that's all for right now, I got 2, oh yes, 2 replies for my club! Oh yah -whips on sunglasses-.

~Pazz

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Ok, sorry for one thing. THe allowance to enter the club is obviously free for anyone.

I mean,nobody has no need to ask, and i did not mean to put ourselves (rsgh5, pazzkat and me) in a super powerful position or nothin, i just wanted to say that pokemunna was takin too much confidence, though he is a good member.

I did not like the hairstyle thing, cause it can offend. Nothin else.

Let the club rock!!! wOOOOOOOOOt

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
I'm gonna update the shiny d?x cuz I'm bored, complete with the correct spellings ^ ^

Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venasaur
Charmander
Charmeleon
Charizard
Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Caterpie
Metapod
Butterfree