• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterCade

The Godfather of Pokemon ;)
Years
literally just joined the forum yesterday as i am definitely going to be getting Pokemon x or y in the next month or so (waiting for the XMAS sales as it is obviously cheaper) but would like to meet some new acquaintances on the website ready for when i do get it and we can trade, battle, whatever you fancy. sooooo hit me up and we will begin our Pokemon journey (pretty sad for a 22 yr old playing pokemon xD but ohwell).

Look forward to it (Y)

Catspill

Fighting-Type Fanatic
Years
Hi everyone! I joined a day or two ago, I can't quite remember, college makes the days all blend together. Anyway I recently got Pokemon X and am loving it! I hope to eventually trade and battle with some people here, but I'm a little busy at the moment to get very far in the game. My FC is in my signature and should be in that little icon thingy, feel free to hit me up!

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
Years
Hello everyone, mgalles18 here! But you guys may call me Matt. I'm a new member on this site, just signed up, but I've been playing Pokemon since I was in elementary school (I'm 23 now). Just started playing the games and collecting the cards again to pay homage to my childhood, so I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends on here. I'm a really laidback guy, so if there's anything you wanna know about me that I haven't already listed on my profile page, feel free to ask :)

Years
Hello everyone, mgalles18 here! But you guys may call me Matt. I'm a new member on this site, just signed up, but I've been playing Pokemon since I was in elementary school (I'm 23 now). Just started playing the games and collecting the cards again to pay homage to my childhood, so I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends on here. I'm a really laidback guy, so if there's anything you wanna know about me that I haven't already listed on my profile page, feel free to ask :)

Well hi Matt and welcome!

Nice to see another fan who has stayed true to Pokemon even into their 20's like myself. I know you'll love PC and yeah, I do hope to get to talk to you. Have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to approach a staff member!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 14, 2013
Hello all!!~

I could have joined in earlier but I was hooked on the Super Training minigame on Pokémon X and managed to max out a Pinsir's Attack EV from scratch :)
I started playing X last week and I was hooked :P I was considering getting a copy of Y later to get some of the exclusives to Y but then with a site like this, we can trade together so I can get Pokémon like Dragalge and Yveltal, and even Mega Charizard X which I didn't get.. I selected Bulbasaur because I already had Froakie and Pansear and didn't have a grass type at the time, and only later did I notice that Mega Charizard X is Fire and Dragon type like Reshiram, and therefore isn't weak to water :)

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
Years
Well hi Matt and welcome!

Nice to see another fan who has stayed true to Pokemon even into their 20's like myself. I know you'll love PC and yeah, I do hope to get to talk to you. Have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to approach a staff member!

Thanks, I appreciate it and I'll be sure to keep that in mind if I ever need help. Looking forward to talking to you and other members as well!

Years
Hello guys. I am new here. I am 20 years old girl who addicted in pokemon since 5. 「that skeleton gameboy?????」
I want to try the trading and battle via internet because I did not tried before. I only tried that cable when I was kid.(*´艸`*)ァハ♪

Please add me up. By the way nice to meet you all!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
Hey I'm Regal_Koala, I've been playing Pokemon since Firered and collect shiny Pokemon even though I have no luck :P. You can follow me on twitter at Regal_Koala. Tweet or message me about your shiny Pokemon you've caught, so far I've caught a shiny Clawitzer and a shiny Foongus. So pumped; love the new games.

Years
Hello guys. I am new here. I am 20 years old girl who addicted in pokemon since 5. 「that skeleton gameboy?????」
I want to try the trading and battle via internet because I did not tried before. I only tried that cable when I was kid.(*´艸`*)ァハ♪

Please add me up. By the way nice to meet you all!

Hey I'm Regal_Koala, I've been playing Pokemon since Firered and collect shiny Pokemon even though I have no luck :P. You can follow me on twitter at Regal_Koala. Tweet or message me about your shiny Pokemon you've caught, so far I've caught a shiny Clawitzer and a shiny Foongus. So pumped; love the new games.

Hello there you two and welcome!

I happen to be a big Pokemon fan just like you guys, and I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here at PC. Remember, don't hesitate to ask the staff or more experienced members if you have questions! Have fun you two and I'll be seeing ya around!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 22, 2014
Hi, I'm lee, and I really want to trade with people and exchange fc for the x and y safari.

Years
heyo,
I'm tornadoedge , currently residing in australia, victoria, i am an anime lover.
Watch anything or everything that interests me.
uhh it is a pleasure being on this forum site :)

Years
heyo,
I'm tornadoedge , currently residing in australia, victoria, i am an anime lover.

Hello there and welcome to PC!

I happen to be an Aussie as well, we have quite a good chunk of them here at PC. Anyways, I'm happy that you're excited to be part of the community because I love meeting fresh faces every day. Well I do hope to see you around the forums, and don't hesitate to drop by my profile if you need a new friend.

The name's Nichole btw, have fun here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi, I'm lee, and I really want to trade with people and exchange fc for the x and y safari.

heyo,

Hey there you two! Welcome aboard. :D

Leedalee, there's a special thread where you can post your FC there. You may get a lot of requests that way and that's because a lot of people are playing XY just like you :D Have fun~

What kind of Anime do you watch, tornadoedge? Welcome aboard and hope you're settled in just fine!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 19, 2017
-Stands Up-
Hi, I'm Venice
-Hears Hi Venice in the background-
I recently just joined and I'm interesting in Training Pokemon and Using Friend Safari.
I haven't played in years and this would be the first since FireRed
-You may all :O *GASP* now-

Other than that, Hello!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi Venice!

*GASP* YOU PLAY POKEMON. THAT'S OKAY. WE ALL DO.

Wow, since FireRed, that is a looong time! Pokemon X can give you the back up you need for the past generations, it's all good! Hope you have a wonderful time here! :D

Years
-Stands Up-
Hi, I'm Venice
-Hears Hi Venice in the background-
I recently just joined and I'm interesting in Training Pokemon and Using Friend Safari.
I haven't played in years and this would be the first since FireRed
-You may all :O *GASP* now-

Other than that, Hello!

And a big hello from me too! Love the username btw, surprised it wasn't taken yet.

But wow that's a long time to have been away from the Pokemon games, I know how different X/Y are from FR/LG and here at PC we'll be sure you learn everything you need to know for the new generation. I do hope you have an awesome time here and don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message!

Charcoal92

Banned
Years
I joined for trades, but to also make friends and try to join a Role Playing game on this site. Really learning the basics but, catching on fast and enjoying the site so far.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
I joined for trades, but to also make friends and try to join a Role Playing game on this site. Really learning the basics but, catching on fast and enjoying the site so far.

:) good to hear you're enjoying!
Always nice to see this kind of feedback from people ^^
there are enough role playing games for you to join around here,
it's one of the busiest places on the website so it won't be hard for you to find a club that suits you ;)

Relica

Worst Player Ever
Years
Well, I'm curious to where I'm suppose to put this type of discussion so I hope here is okay. I've been currently playing a romhack that was posted on the site called Flawless Platinum. I was kind of hoping to talk to someone about bouncing ideas off for a team for it since half of the fun of Pokemon for me is making a team before hand and following it strictly. I don't think posting this type of question in the thread where the romhack is really that appropriate, but, any suggestions on where I can discuss this? I don't really want to bother anyone unnecessarily with it.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Well, I'm curious to where I'm suppose to put this type of discussion so I hope here is okay. I've been currently playing a romhack that was posted on the site called Flawless Platinum. I was kind of hoping to talk to someone about bouncing ideas off for a team for it since half of the fun of Pokemon for me is making a team before hand and following it strictly. I don't think posting this type of question in the thread where the romhack is really that appropriate, but, any suggestions on where I can discuss this? I don't really want to bother anyone unnecessarily with it.

I think it won't hurt anybody posting it here, but it's good that you asked before you actually posted it,
that saves the staff some trouble :) thanks!

The best place to discuss that would be Pokemon General I suppose, since there's not really a section going into questions related to hacked roms, aside from the Hack's threads. the Pokémon General section is located Here, so just post it there and you'll get answered quickly enough ^^

Hope this helped you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back