• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Khawill

<3
Years
I played wow when that video rose, and it completely made the game the worst for weeks. People on my server Leeroyed almost every instance, every single one. -_-

If there is to be a band, Frio shall be the guitarist or special effects (I would've specified an instrument he plays if I had known this)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It seems there will be a team forming on Solo's behalf, to bring him back to the Academy.

Mage Unknown - Teleportation
Frio - Icy Defense
Eva - Emotional Support
Yuria - Eva's Emotional Support

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
What do I have to do to make you guys post…? c: if you exclude my Ryuu post then no one has posted in two days.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Why not try using more NPCs to interact with the players and gather them up? ^_^

Post as the GM controlling NPCs, instead of just the GM playing a PC. It works wonders for activity~

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I got an idea for a happening within the school c: for the characters not joining the battle.

And i'll change Ryuu's post after work ^^

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I was waiting for some IC time to pass before adding more from Solo, but I guess it might have been long enough for Solo to have another post (seeing as there was never a specified time during his stay with Fairytale).

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@PinkSapphire: Do we get magic items too? :> Maybe some Boots of Speed, or a Ring of Freedom of movement...ooh, or a Starmantle Cloak!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
From my PMs with PinkSapphire~

Heya! Since I'd like to ensure that Elene's status isn't just brushed off as a lie, would it be possible for you to put a notice up on the school noticeboard, or some other form of announcement, regarding the Head Prefect thing on the next IC day, please?

Something like:

*~Attention All Students*~

Following the attack on Youkai Academy, the Staff has seen fit to assign certain students the rank of Prefect, giving them a measure of authority over other students in the form of handing out punishments and making sure everybody is safe should Fairytale appear on school grounds again.

Please consult the Head Prefect if you wish to join the Prefects, who will consult me and act as my voice on the matter.

The current Prefects are as follows.

~*Head Prefect~*
Marilyn Elene Merlin

*~Prefects~
*~To be decided~
~To be decided~
~To be decided~
~To be decided~*

~Staff Member Oda Rei, Authority Over Prefects
---End Quote---
Hmmm… okay, I will do that. But I hope this all won't let you think that Elene can do anything without receiving punishment c:< also, if it's okay, Nami might join in this.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Why did that girl call Elene, Elene? Curious 'cause only Ashling really knows her secret. x3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Why did that girl call Elene, Elene? Curious 'cause only Ashling really knows her secret. x3
Eh...EH...

Worst part is, I originally wrote the post with Marilyn in there, then I went over the SU and changed it to Elene :(

Ah, well, imma go patch up some plot holes, then.

EDIT: Done, it's a good thing I keep an editing needle on me at all times; you never know when plot holes will appear.

Last edited:
Back