The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:46 PM
Wobbu
Yee

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Enlighten Up really shows off the silliness of OS. You have Ash and friends and TR in a sanctuary and place of training, but the group decides to be obnoxious and reckless (more so TR than the twerps). Although I'm glad that everything was pieced together at the end, while Ash and friends were fishing. The "idle thoughts" concept was poking at me, though. Maybe I missed the point, but it seemed like having idle thoughts was only good when you wanted to catch a fish that can only be caught by people with idle thoughts. I suppose it was useful for Slowpoke, but it still pertained to catching fish/shells.

Overall it was a decent episode. They could've taken a boring but serious route, but I'm sure that the experience that Ash would've gained would've been lost during the next episode :P

@MIAU if I wouldn't have read your post before watching the episode, I don't think I would've caught the "Flint City" line haha. It was really obvious, too. You have to wonder how that line made it's way into the final cut (assuming the writers are more aware than I)...
Old May 13th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
hello yes i suck sorry let's go on to do a new ep finally

Cream of the Croagunk Crop from now till May 19!

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old May 13th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Murkmire
Vile, Venomous Villain
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
First off, Pastoria City is gorgeous. Secondly, I kinda like Crasher Wake now. And lastly, James and Carniving flashback... <3 I love Carnivine.

Anyway, onto the episode. This is one of my favorites, because of all the Croagunk. Though, one thing stands out to me. Why have Croagunk so high up on a pedestal, when there's clearly an evolved form, named Toxicroak?

I dunno, I only really liked it because of Croagunk and James' flashback of Carnivine. Also, the crown with a Diamond and Pearl? I think the D/P shtick was hammered in enough. -._-.

But yes, Croagunk was presented well and all that. I'd say a 6/10 on the scale, quite honestly.
Old May 20th, 2014, 11:54 AM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I wanted to post sooner, but I got busy, and then I forgot, and then I got busy again, but I still want to talk about this episode, because it's such a fun episode!

So, it's a Croagunk convention! Like Murkmire, I really like the episode because there's so much Croagunk shenanigans going on. The beauty contest was hilarious, with the crowd all super interested in all the Croagunk, while Dawn and Ash, and me, wondering what was so different about them all anyway. It got even funnier when all the Croagunk connoisseurs were so easily fooled by a disguised Meowth; it was especially disappointing to see Crasher Wake and Nurse Joy so much in awe about a fake. Know your Pokemon, you two, you're supposed to be the authority here!

Brock's Croagunk was a mystery as always. Did he want to win? Did he even care about the contest? What is even going on in that head of his? Lovestruck Brock was as funny as always, even more so, with the whole "oh Nurse Joy, I'll save you from having your Croagunk marry Hamilton's Croagunk, and then she can marry my Croagunk". Impeccable logic; indeed, one might wonder what's going on Brock's head, let alone his Croagunk's.

And to end this, I'll let you off with a piece of trivia. I was wondering why Craig was hanging on to Hamilton's chest like that, I just thought it was really random. Well, here's why. Apparently, Hamilton's original design was a parody of Hiroshi, the main character in the Japanese manga/anime Dokonjō Gaeru. Hiroshi accidentally squashed a frog, and then the frog was reborn as a print on the front of his shirt. In the end, Hamilton was redesigned to avoid a lawsuit. Yeah, real smooth there, PokeAni. Check out the changes: link.
Old May 20th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

That's actually really interesting haha. I know PokéAni likes to reference things and take inspiration from other places but I didn't think they'd be quite that blatant.

As for the episode, I love it haha. After watching the Scalchop King one and comparing the two (they're super similar omg) I can honestly say this one was better. Croagunk are mysterious as frick, especially Brock's. The enthusiasm of all the random characters was much higher and idk it just seemed to flow so much better~

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old June 2nd, 2014, 10:43 AM
Wobbu
Yee

Cream of the Croagunk Crop is definitely very similar to Crowning the Scalchop King. They both have the aesthetic judgment, the item breaking contest, and I'm pretty sure there was another similarity but I can't remember it off the top of my head. But I do prefer the Croagunk episode because it was the original and Croagunk are not that interesting imo, which made the episode funny because these people were really interested in Croagunk. Although the Scalchop King episode had Clemont's VA in it, so :P

With that said, it's time to move on to our next episode, Saving Darmanitan from the Bell! This episode will run from now until Sunday the 8th. Crossing Paths will begin on Monday the 9th. If anybody has any suggestions for future WAC episdoes, feel free to share!
Old June 19th, 2014, 02:51 AM
Wobbu
Yee

What I really liked about Saving Darmanitan from the Bell was the town's detail. I really liked the clustered and classic design that makes you wonder how old that town actually was. Camphrier Town gave me the same feeling in Awakening the Sleeping Giant, and it's something that I wish we would see more often in the regular episodes.

I also really liked the plot. The twist at the end certainly caught me off guard; I didn't expect Darmanitan to be in such a dangerous situation. I'm glad that everything worked out, though. It's kind of nice that the Darumaka stole food in order to keep Darmanitan staying strong, but I think it would've been much easier for everyone if they made it noticeable to the citizens that the bell tower was in danger of collapsing.

Anyways, we're long overdue for our next ep, so I introduce Crossing Paths into the WAC! This episode will be our focus until next Thursday, the 26th. On that day we will begin For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll!, an episode for all of you Crystal fans :P

Discussion for Saving Darmanitan from the Bell is still open this week and also feel free to suggest your favorite episodes for future WAC focuses!
Old June 21st, 2014, 04:27 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

nooooo crossing paths nooooo

honestly every TR pokemon departure is the worst ever like those are the saddest points in the series all the time and just. how have they managed to make me like the villains and their pokemon and their relationships so much better than the main chatacters' i--
no
;____;

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old June 21st, 2014, 08:12 PM
Murkmire
Vile, Venomous Villain
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquacorde View Post
nooooo crossing paths nooooo

honestly every TR pokemon departure is the worst ever like those are the saddest points in the series all the time and just. how have they managed to make me like the villains and their pokemon and their relationships so much better than the main chatacters' i--
no
;____;
I hopped on the iPad for this very episode review. I've watched it so many times I can watch it in my head and cry oh why that I can write a fair review. But, I'm watching it again. </3

This indeed a sad episode, especially because of what Aqua said. Every Team Rocket departure episode is sad. Especially Dustox's departure. I mean, Jessie literally had to give her up and live through what she COULD'VE had, not to mention lose probably the Pokemon closest to her, after her Arbok. I absolutely ADORE Dustox, and seeing her go like that... Tears me up every time.

And also, it shows the relationships between Team Rocket and their Pokemon being more complex, and more interesting than the main characters. At least, in my opinion.

And yes, I love the TRio, their Pokemon, and their crazy antics. It really saddens me to see such departures happen so often. =/

All in all, a good episode I mean, I watched it a million times with good reason, right? that shows Jessie's love for her Pokemon, and a believable backstory with Aston.
Old June 26th, 2014, 07:40 AM
Wobbu
Yee

Do you guys remember when Jessie caught her Wurmple, and, when it evolved into a Cascoon, she thought it was a Silcoon? So many memories ;__;

I didn't think this episode was as sad as other TR Pokémon departure episodes, though. Jessie isn't as attached to her Pokémon as James is, and Dustox was much more emphasized during AG, back when Jessie was thinking that she would get a Beautifly. Since then, it's like Dustox has been bakgrounding. However, I did like the way that Dustox was released. It was definitely better than Ambipom's departure :P

If only there was an ep like this for Jessie's and James's BW team D:

Today is Thursday, the 26th, which means it's time to advance to our next episode! This week we will be watching For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll! This episode focuses on some of the cultural aspects of Johto and introduces Eusine into the anime! Starting next Thursday, July 3rd, we will be watching The Pi-Kahuna, an episode with a surfing Pikachu :P

Remember that Crossing Paths is still open for discussion and, if there is an episode that you want to watch, feel free to suggest it for future weeks!
Old July 2nd, 2014, 03:31 PM
Thorton
Factory Head

I would love to join the club if you're still accepting members! And since the next episode is tomorrow, I'll start my review then.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 07:03 PM
Wobbu
Yee

I like For Ho-oh the Bells Toll! because it takes a break from battling and training and plain nonsense that is prevalent in most episodes of Pokémon. Even when Eusine challenged Ash to a battle, it ended abruptly due to the Pokémon taking over the tower. The episode did well with squeezing all of the content into 20 minutes, but I would've liked the plot to be spread out over two episodes. I think it would've been interesting to see the Bug Pokémon make their way into the city and cause even more issues, like A Venipede Stampede! I found it strange that Eusine was still determined to catch Suicune despite all of the trouble that it resolved. Maybe he was too caught in the moment to be considerate of Suicune's presence.

Today is the 3rd, which means that it's time to advance to our next episode, The Pi-Kahuna! This episode also has some lore in it but not as many Bug Pokémon, so no need to worry :P This episode is also about a surfing Pikachu, so that's something to look forward to!

Since the 11th Get-Together will be starting on the 6th, all episodes that will be streamed in the anime streaming event can be discussed here. The Pi-Kahuna will be slightly put aside but discussion for it will still be open. Our next regular WAC episode will be The Bamboozling Forest!, from the new XY series, and will start on Monday, the 14th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorton View Post
I would love to join the club if you're still accepting members! And since the next episode is tomorrow, I'll start my review then.
We are always accepting members, welcome to the club!
Old July 8th, 2014, 07:00 PM
Thorton
Factory Head

The Pi-Kahuna (My Notes)

1. First of all, how is jogging "training"? I can sort of understand for Pikachu, but it's not really training if it's not with all of Ash's Pokémon. And why do Misty and Brock have to "train" too? It's not like they're entering the league, and with all the walking they've done up to this point, you'd think they'd want to take this time to relax.

2. It's interesting to see to see an event (surfing season) that doesn't revolve around Pokémon whatsoever. I know we've had a handful this season, but it's always interesting to note. I wish we had more episodes like these where the COTD had a goal that wasn't really Pokémon-centric but had a very good story. I only wish we had more episodes like this with the new episodes.

3. It's so incredible how Ash is willing to drop all his Indigo League "training" to participate in the surfing event. You would think he would be a bit more dedicated to getting ready for the event he's been wanting to participate in since the first episode than some event he just heard about. And in the end, Ash only attempts to surf, and fails miserably, and never tries again for the rest of the episode, which I thought was hilarious.

4. Puka's eyes always creeped me out. It's not that I hate Puka, and I realize it's blue eyes are to make it discernible from Ash's Pikachu, but they just look too odd to me. And I always thought it was strange how Puka never used any Electric-Type moves throughout the episode. It would have been nice to know why. I did like how it could see incoming waves and even ride on the surfboard with Victor.

5. The wild Gyarados' reaction to Team Rocket's Gyarados submarine was hilarious. Did they know it was a fake, or did they actually blast any Gyarados that came too close during their egg-laying?

6. It was weird that when"Humungadunga" actually arrived, none of the surfers but Victor tried to ride it and they were all evacuated? Wasn't this what they were waiting for, the whole point of this event? To ride this massive wave to attempt to get a flag onto the top of the rock? It's like everyone going to the Santa Claus parade but evacuating when Santa Claus is spotted. It just doesn't make sense.

7. Unlike most fillers, I was so happy Victor managed to complete his goal. He had just enough of character development for me to be just as excited as he was when he managed to get his flag onto the top of the rock. Speaking of that, why were only Ash, Misty, Brock and Pikachu cheering and congratulating Victor for his success success? It was like everyone else was upset he accomplished the feat and they didn't, though I doubt that was the reason.

Final Thoughts: This was a really good filler. Usually, I'd recommend skipping filer episodes, but this one is definitely worth a watch. Ash really doesn't do anything in this episode, except cause a traffic jam and fail at surfing, so Victor's story definitely drives this episode. Team Rocket was really only a nuisance in this episode and failed as usual, nothing special. I would have much preferred their time be used for Ash practicing to surf again, but oh well. Overall, I'd recommend watching it, even if you tend to skip the fillers.

Rating: 8/10

Last edited by Thorton; July 8th, 2014 at 07:08 PM.
Old July 14th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Wobbu
Yee

I like this filler's uniqueness. It's not often we see surfing make its way into the Pokémon world, especially in the more recent series.

Quote:
Ash really doesn't do anything in this episode, except cause a traffic jam and fail at surfing, so Victor's story definitely drives this episode. Team Rocket was really only a nuisance in this episode and failed as usual, nothing special. I would have much preferred their time be used for Ash practicing to surf again, but oh well. Overall, I'd recommend watching it, even if you tend to skip the fillers.
The only reason why I'm alright with Ash not surfing more than he did is because this is basically a one-time thing. Although, thinking back to AG and how Brawly used surfing as a means for training his Pokémon, I think that would've been something that would've made the episode a lot better. But I'm content with TR's time wasting because it's something that had to be in almost every OS episode and is part of the overall series' running gags.

Even though it's already the 15th in most places of the world, it's time to roll out the next WAC episode! This week we will be watching XY011, The Bamboozling Forest! This episode marks the debut of Pancham and Pangoro, the bear Pokémon of Kalos! Also, we get to enjoy the lovely bamboo forest setting that makes for pure eye candy throughout the whole episode.

Starting on Monday, the 21st, we will begin watching AG056, Going, Going, Yawn. This episode will take us out of the WAC's filler streak as we will witness Ash's Gym battle against Flannery!
Old July 21st, 2014, 06:47 AM
Wobbu
Yee

What I really liked about The Bamboozling Forest was the bamboo forest setting. It looked like a really nice place to be and the the river was a plus :3

I didn't expect Jessie to catch that Pumpkaboo, especially without any effort. It makes you wonder why Team Rocket never caught any other Pokémon as simply as that... Overall the episode was decent. If it wasn't for the unique setting and Jessie's acquisition, this episode would have been really boring imo.

Today is the 21st, which means it's time to start watching Going, Going, Yawn. This episode included Ash's battle with Flannery, so that's sure to be a fun watch!

Starting Monday, the 28th, we'll be watching Sleepless In Pre-Battle! In that episode, we'll see Darkrai and Cresselia battle it out!

Don't forget, everyone is free to suggest episodes every week!

Last edited by Wobbu; July 21st, 2014 at 06:54 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2014, 06:08 AM
Thorton
Factory Head

I wrote out this review and forgot to post it, sorry!

The Bamboozling Forest! (My Notes)

1. First of all, Serena getting upset over Pancham's picture in the Pokédex seems so random and pointless. It's just a picture, and honestly, it's picture isn't that bad. I can see why it couldn't be viewed as cute, but I still think getting upset over the picture was pointless.

2. The whole mis-translation scene is so baffling to me. Ash thinks the Pancham want Chespin to share it's Pokémon food, Serena doesn't think so and would love to know what they're really saying, Clemont manages to get the translation with one of his inventions, which is that what they have belongs to everyone, but then Serena suddenly changes her mind and decides Ash was right. Serena, you just got your answer and you change your mind to the first suggestion that you originally disagreed with. I should probably make it clear now, I really dislike Serena as a character, for reasons like this.

3. With the exception of Pikachu for obvious reasons, why couldn't Ash, Serena and Clemont call back Froakie, Fennekin and Chespin with their Poké Balls when Team Rocket caught them in their net? They had a bit of time.

4. The one of a few times Team Rocket manages to get away with a scheme, and they end of messing it up by bickering among themselves. It seems like a cheap cop out but still believable at the same time. They're probably so estranged from actually succeeding that it would probably end up like that.

5. I loved seeing some interaction between Pikachu and the Kalos starters. IIRC, this is the first time it's just them with no other Pokémon, so it was quite enjoyable to see. I doubt we'll get another episode with this kind of interaction, so it was a treat to get it here.

6. I will mention this now, the bamboo forest really is a nice backdrop to see. It's a pleasant change from the normal trees that have become more than plain to see. I hope we get more unique looking scenery in upcoming episodes.

7. The best part of the episode is definitely Jessie catching Pumpkaboo. It's just so random how Pumpkaboo appears and how hilariously easy it is for Jessie to catch it. At least now she has another Pokémon besides Wobbuffet to battle with.

8. Just to save a lot of time and typing, the Pancham/Pangoro situation was moderately good. I say moderately because while it was definitely unique, it wasn't good enough to be a filler episode I'd go back and watch on the spur of the moment. We don't really get emotionally invested in the Pancham, and the Pangoro got even less development time. It was interesting to see a Pangoro's bamboo sprig plays a vital role in it's feelings, but that's really it.

Final Thoughts: Like most XY episodes, this one was definitely good, but as a whole, it's not really memorable. The Pancham and Pangoro could have used more development, but at least Team Rocket got a fair bit of screen time in this episode and Jessie finally catches something. While I definitely think people should give it a watch, I wouldn't consider it worthy of a second viewing unless you're a fan of Pancham and Pangoro.

Rating: 6/10
Old July 23rd, 2014, 08:18 AM
Wobbu
Yee

Quote:
@5 it's always nice to see interaction, especially when it hasn't been occurring as often as it did prior to BW. I wouldn't say this will be XY's only episode with them interacting, however. I'm sure we'll see more of them because it helps produce filler plots.

@6 I'm hoping to see the dead trees in the Route 14 area of the anime and autumn trees in the Laverre/Route 15 area :3 it'll look nice and will be another break from the usual green temperate trees.

@7 even though it wasn't the best acquisition method, at least it shows that Team Rocket doesn't have to struggle to catch Pokémon.

I agree with your final thoughts, except the bamboo forest makes it memorable to me because of its uniqueness.
Old July 26th, 2014, 11:34 PM
Thorton
Factory Head

Going, Going, Yawn! (My Notes)

1. One thing that always interests me is Ash's on and off type advantage tactics. Some battles he'll use the right type, other battles he just won't care. In this episode, he does care and it's good to see Corphish. Out of all of Ash's Hoenn Pokémon, with the exception of his Snorunt/Glalie, I don't recall Corphish battling in a lot of important battles, so it was great to see it playing a big role here.

2. Flannery's battle arena is very... underwhelming. It's not like I wanted it covered in lava, but it would have been nice to incorporate some steam to reflect how it looked in R/S/E. An simple dirt arena looked too plain for a gym battle.

3. Corphish defeating Magcargo was a given. I would have been shocked if it didn't manage to knock it out, and for a while, it looked like good for Magcargo with it's Sandstorm.

4. What was Ash even thinking using Treecko? He was just talking about type advantages and decides to go for a disadvantage? It might of helped to deal some damage, but not much. I think Taillow would have been a better alternative since it would be able to fly, but oh well.

5. Oddly enough, Flannery's Slugma proved more of a challenge than her Magcargo. You would think it would be the other way around, but it's definitely not impossible, and how Ash finally managed to defeat it by using it's own smog cloud against was pretty smart.

6. I wish Corphish got more attacks on Torkoal, but the battle was definitely great to watch. Not to mention Ash made another great move by getting Torkoal out of it's shell by spinning it dizzy.

7. I'll just say it now, Team Rocket wasn't that good in this episode. First they use the exact same plan as they did in another gym battle to catch Pikachu, which fails. Then they end up in a hot spring and decide to get one for the boss. Then they get blasted off by a couple of Ursaring who are also enjoying the hot springs. It was just so random.

Final Thoughts: Besides the choice of using Treecko, the gym battle on a whole was very good. It was good to have Corphish be the main focus of Ash's strategy, and it proves to be a good decision. I wish they had a few more scenes of Flannery developing more as a gym leader, and maybe some more flashbacks too. It was definitely one of the more interesting Gym Battles I've seen, so if I had to, I wouldn't mind giving this a second viewing. And to finish this off, am I the only one who finds it odd that just two episodes after this battle, Ash gets a Torkoal of his own?

Rating: 7/10
Old July 28th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Flannery's a cutie but I really have to be in the mood to like her lol sometimes I watch this and she just gets on my nerves other times im like awwwwwww look at u

aight tho moving on! Sleepless In Pre-Battle! oooh this gonna be interesting
edit: extending ^ to the 11th :P
Wobbu edit: no lol bear with me

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection

Last edited by Wobbu; August 5th, 2014 at 04:53 AM.
Old August 5th, 2014, 04:52 AM
Wobbu
Yee

Sorry for the delay >_>

A lot of people say Malamar from A Conspiracy to Conquer is the most evil Dark type in the Pokémon anime, but I think the Darkrai from Sleepless in Pre-Battle takes the cake. Its intentions were purely evil and I can only assume that it caused the insomnia and nightmares on its own incentive. Overall, it's an interesting filler. Legendary Pokémon are always fun to watch and Cresselia definitely helped make a great ending.

Anyways, today is Tuesday, the 5th! That means that I'm a day late for starting the next episode but I'll make it up by selecting a popular OS episode, EP003 Ash Catches A Pokémon. This episode will run from today until Sunday, the 10th. Starting on Monday, the 11th, we will be watching another episode from OS, EP134 Charizard's Burning Ambitions!

Don't forget, you are encouraged to suggest future episode to the WAC. All of your favorite episodes are always available to select!
Old August 5th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Okay Imma say right off: I love this episode. I mean I love a lot of episodes but just. there are so many fun things about this one, mainly due to its status as being a really early episode

- How enthusiastically dumb Ash is.
- The fact that Misty is afraid of Bug Pokémon without being magically cured of it in an episode like the fear-of-Pokémon COTDs always have been. I don't think she ever got over that and that's really cool from a character standpoint.
- The juxtaposition between her knowing Caterpie is pretty much harmelss and her inability to get over that prejudice anyway.
- The fact that Caterpie has an ambition- that's the first we see of a Pokémon with its own big goals. The only other one potentially is Meowth, but at this point Meowth isn't treated as a separate entity from Team Rocket and honestly the audience isn't sure whether to classify it as Pokémon or human.
- The first evolution in the anime.
- The point where Team Rocket becomes recurring.
- Two captures in one no wonder Kanto went fast.

also was reading Bulba's trivia section and it says that in the original Misty says she's ten? whaaat

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old August 11th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Wobbu
Yee

^ so many good points

Ash Catches A Pokémon has that early OS dynamic when Ash is clearly a noob haha but where we first see his passion and drive for being a Pokémon Master. I really like the story around Caterpie and how it evolves into Metapod. The Decolore homage to this episode was really nice to see after all those years.

Well, it's time for a new episode! This week's episode is Charizard's Burning Ambitions, a fmous Johto episode with a lot of Charizard plot development. Not to mention it's also really sad... We will be watching Charizard's Burning Ambitions until August 17th. On the 18th, we will begin watching XY020, Breaking Titles at the Chateau!

Don't forget to suggest future episodes for the WAC!
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 10:23 AM
Wobbu
Yee

Sorry for the delay, but its time to roll out the next WAC episode! This week we will be watching XY020, Breaking Titles at the Chateau! I think this is one of the most popular episodes of XY and is certainly an entertaining episode.

Next week we will be watching Tricks of the Trade, where one of the greatest things ever happens in the anime :P That will start on Monday, the 25th.

Don't forget, future episodes for the WAC are always open for suggestions, whether you participated this week or not!
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 02:18 AM
Wobbu
Yee

It's time for the next WAC episode to make its debut! This week we will be watching Tricks of the Trade, the episode when Jessie obtains Wobbuffet! This episode will run until September 1st, when we will begin watching Classroom Training! in honor of those who are going back to school that week!

As always, don't forget that you can participate in the WAC at any time and suggest episodes for future weeks!
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 06:52 PM
Wobbu
Yee

I think we can all agree that Tricks of the Trade is one of the best episode ever :P

Anyways, it's time to move onto our next WAC episode! This week we will be watching Classroom Training!, for those who are returning to school/have already returned. Our heroes make their way to Snowpoint City, where they meet Candice, and spend some time learning about Pokémon.

Note:
The WAC will be taking a two week hiatus starting September 8th. During that time, discussion for Classroom Training! is still encouraged, as are episode suggestions, but we won't be moving on to the next episode until September 22nd.

As always, don't forget that you can participate in the WAC at any time and suggest episodes for future weeks!

Sponsored Links

Advertise here