• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
It's been six generations; I think it's finally time for a Steel and Ghost type. ;__;

I'm just wondering; so, if this new region is possibily isolated, perhaps there's going to be Route 1, Route 2... etc?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It's been six generations; I think it's finally time for a Steel and Ghost type. ;__;

I'm just wondering; so, if this new region is possibily isolated, perhaps there's going to be Route 1, Route 2... etc?

In a screenshot it says it's in route 3 so we're assuming so :3

blue

gucci
Years
I want another Ghost/Flying type, I like Drifblim but they could base it off some sort of Bird which makes me wonder if Yveltal might be Flying/Ghost.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
" The English phonetic spellings for the new Legendary Pokémon are Xerneas: ZURR-nee-us and Yveltal: ee-VELL-tall."

According to Pokemon's Twitter.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I made an electric and dark fakemon once. Murcwire
If game freak steals another of my fakemon, I'm going to sue :) I came up with the idea for Woobat way before game freak did. I called it Zinbat and t had 3 forms, not 2, but still.

I don't think they were intentionally trying to steal your Pokemon. :( It's just a coincidence, really! Considering the amount of people making Fakemon in the world, it's not like they're purposely doing it, because there's so many chances they'll get influenced by stuff. XD;

Nevertheless, I hope there is a dark/electric Pokemon anyway, seems like it'd be good in this generation.

Also @ Suicune, check the legendaries thread ;) We found out over a day ago!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I want another Ghost/Flying type, I like Drifblim but they could base it off some sort of Bird which makes me wonder if Yveltal might be Flying/Ghost.

I think Yveltal is Fire/something and considering its look I'd say Fire/Flying is a strong possibility. But then again it could be Dark/Fire.

I just hope neither are Dragon because they're getting so boring now.

blue

gucci
Years
That was my initial thought with the red coloring but with Reshiram being part Fire they might want to change it up and with it having a transparent appearance, it just could be part ghost type.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't really see where the fire comes from ;; If so the other legendary would be part water and I juuust don't see it? :(

blue

gucci
Years
It's mainly the colouring, from a first look it does look like a fire type but I still say that could be the way its designed. We've had red colored Pokemon in the past who aren't Fire types i.e Accelgor, Ariados, Solrock etc.

I wonder what their abilities will be? Please not preassure. Something good like Kyogre's drizzle.

I'd assume they would have a new signature ability, that seems to be the case with more recent legendaries.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2014
Fighting&Flying I don't think exists. Ground and Electric I don't think exists. Normal and Dark doesn't exist, Ghost and Grass doesn't exist, Bug and Fighting doesn't exist. and many many more
Stunfisk is ground/electric and Heracross is bug/fighting, but the other two I don't think exist. I'd love a ghost/grass!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Maybe something special for Yveltal and something physical for Xerneas, like something that raises their sPA and their attack when joining the battle and under "some" condition, maybe like a certain weather idk.

blue

gucci
Years
Okay now this looks convincing

Spoiler:

It actually seems pretty plausible since we haven't had a Water/Fighting starter before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back