Satoshi-tachi are cruising along when their ship is invaded by a team of rogue Pokémon. The kids team up with Junsa to track the Pokémon down and try to stop them from causing trouble around the islands.
6 June 2013 [Japan]
- cute bgm aw
- oh the 'mon are out playing! i'm glad they're getting screentime
- ORANGE DRINK
- oop scary 'mon
- chaoboo <3
- omg these guys
- hey TRio!
- broke and starving again i guess
- tsutarja is great
- why do those float
- those shouldn't float
- i don't think that worked out mijumaru
- hahahaha omg recalling himself what a little butt
- whoa charizard is a bit overkill isn't he?
- or i guess he's the flying scout now
- what a demotion
- meowth probably shouldn't talk to himself so much
- well since jenny is more competent now maybe this will get solved
- what a nice little cove
- ...did octillery just trip?
- lmfao charizard is far too big to be a scout
- well meowth's got himself in an awkward place
- are you arresting pokemon
- rlly jenny
- island of the abandoned pokemon? ;___;
- omfg the squeak in koaruhie's flashback tho
- meowth looks like he's wearing eyeliner
- omg tsutarja not helpful
- i like how meowth is translating between pokemon factions
- that was actually a really good battle
-especially for isshu wow
- j&j what you doing
- oooh this bgm
- aw this is super cute with these kids
- i'm glad they're going with jenny aw <3
That was a cute episode! I'm really glad the four 'mon accepted Jenny's offer. <3
Another of these episodes... I felt we have seen too many episodes of this kind... where evil Pokemon suddenly become good after meeting our heroes...
Not that I mind, though :D
But... it doesn't need to be in every season =D