• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokémon Aqua Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
No. As good as Zel was, he's let alot of people down by leaving halfway through an awesome project.

You can't blame Zel. ShinyGold's production is up to him, not his fans. If he chooses to quit, that's not something you can hold against him. Anyways, I think the "4th gen Zel" comment meant this hack will be "as brilliant as ShinyGold", not "this hack will quit halfway."

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
You can't blame Zel. ShinyGold's production is up to him, not his fans. If he chooses to quit, that's not something you can hold against him. Anyways, I think the "4th gen Zel" comment meant this hack will be "as brilliant as ShinyGold", not "this hack will quit halfway."
That's precisely what I meant :P
ShinyGold was amazing. Just a shame that there wasn't (and still isn't) any simple and easy music editing. That would've topped it off.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
Never seen a diamond hack before, that looks cool, however, there are some black spots on the screen, also wondering if all the OW's will be replaced? Tile and other graphics, will those be replaced as well?

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
This is awesome. I truely hope you can finish thsi :)

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
Good luck with this! I'm also making a hack of Diamond(two of them actually). I'm not too far in it, but I hope you have better luck than I do!

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
Would you need any help with your game, because I'd be happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back