• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I N N O C E N C E ☆ (OOC + SU thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
That post of mine was way way way too long and I apologize. I only planned for one capture, but then my battle with Beedrill started to sound so good and so I had to capture it.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Waiting on your say for Vulpix, I might be down for the next couple of days. Just warning you. Also, perhaps you could slow the pace of the areas a bit? I feel like it's a little bit too fast for someone who can't get on every day.

KingKaos

Years
So I figured out utilizing a beedrill is going to be quite difficult after reading up on its move set. But that's just a challenge worth trying ha

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Sweet_Dreams is without internet whilst she moves house so she may be inactive for a little. Not that its gonna make any difference as miss D is a little inactive too d:

KingKaos

Years
Yeah there hasn't been any activity for too long

I'm kinda hope we get revived soon if ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back