• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
I am completely at a loss for what to do... I'm in Good mode, and I just went through the whole lost shadow thing and saw giratina and shaymin, and then I went and talked to the shaman in rintah town...

Now I don't know where to go! It tells me to go to the pokemon league, so am I supposed to train up my level 50-ish pokemon to the 80's? Or did I miss something important? I have the 6th badge already

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I am completely at a loss for what to do... I'm in Good mode, and I just went through the whole lost shadow thing and saw giratina and shaymin, and then I went and talked to the shaman in rintah town...

Now I don't know where to go! It tells me to go to the pokemon league, so am I supposed to train up my level 50-ish pokemon to the 80's? Or did I miss something important? I have the 6th badge already

Try going to Guardia Town and head a bit south. There's a new E.M. building there...

Yes! Time powaaaaaaaaaaaaa rulezzzzzz! :D

Of course! xD

I think I can see Gaia's point now.

lol xD

You keep mentioning a pink rock thingy. Where is it?

they're around...everywhere... o.0

I found it at mountain crystal,near entrance to pokemon herb shop,i usd super rod to find it.And i meant quests 1-3 are they gona be able to be finish in next beta?and there are many areas with signs on strange language like maybi chinese.And at that cave at pokemon herb shop,i enterd and went true series of paths and leaders and i exited at one part of mountain where is a man and some legendarie pokemon,when i tryd to talk to him it enterd in my pokemon selection and when i pressd to select pkm game freezd and i couldnt do nothing but luckly i savd before that.And Seriously why is there no escape ropes in game?east of boulder city is a cave where if u enter and go true first leaders down u cant go up cas instead that leaders is a rock sow again if i didnt savd game before entering i would have to go from begining.

the quest in Silver Desert is already available to be finished in the current beta (the one you guys are playing)...
and yes, in all of the RD series games, Escape Rope is not in the games xD
sorry about that. anyway, could you give me a screenshot of the "man with some legendary"...?
and thanks for the bug reports.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
In this game hes almost same as legendarie,and how or where do i triger that event?
If your already waiting for the next beta you should've done that event with Team Earth.Do you remember they captured Angeallen on top of Mount Krystal and Keven finally sees his older sister?

Years
Suppose i did that,what does it have with mirrage castle in desert?i need that castle to reapear,how do i do that?

ryanblst

Pokemon Balance Grey Creator
Years
This is awesome The story line is simply amazing! andi love that green shellos! so cute, awesome hack dude well done! ive played a little and the only thing i have to say is its a bit long and complicted to follow! but that does make it a chalenge which i suppose is good! :)

A Shian

Got It Memorized?
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
I don't understand the good, bad and normal mode. How do I choose what to play as? And is it possible to get HM fly in the game... I don't like going back and forth all the time :3

Years
I don't understand the good, bad and normal mode. How do I choose what to play as? And is it possible to get HM fly in the game... I don't like going back and forth all the time :3

Since you haven't got Fly yet, you're not up to the point where you can choose which mode you want to play the game.

There will come a point when you have to re-obtain all the symbols. When you defeat Janice again, she will give you Fly

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATES---​

newupdates.png

See? I made updates! x,x
Anyway...
1. After a certain event with Gabrieleon, you will have to find and fight it around Hevah if you want to get him :D
2. It's just Nicolas. ;) He'll give you something though o.o
3. The PokéBalls you see around, yeah, I changed them into boxes.
4. I fixed a glitch wherein the Shaman of Rintah Town wont come back after you defeated Giratina =/
5. Just continued Chaomega's script. Still not done though =/
6. And if you're interested to learn about a story. ;)

---oOo---
Suppose i did that,what does it have with mirrage castle in desert?i need that castle to reapear,how do i do that?

Just go back to Silver Desert, and if you're lucky, it will appear, if not, then go back and try again.

ok thers screenshoot,glad to help,and tell me how to continu with silver desert quest,what to do?

From your screenshot, I would assume that you already finished the event there...
May I see a screenshot of your badge collection?

This is awesome The story line is simply amazing! andi love that green shellos! so cute, awesome hack dude well done! ive played a little and the only thing i have to say is its a bit long and complicted to follow! but that does make it a chalenge which i suppose is good! :)

Thanks~
And yeah, the story is as complicated as my mind xD

I don't want to spoil the fun for you but you will know when to pick sides if you try and talk to those pink rocks around.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2011
Hi Destinedjagold. I just downloaded this hack on a friends suggestion and I'm loving it. I'd like to know though, where do you find Larvitar? I'm assuming it's in the Mineral Cave within Bouquet Field, based on it's pokedex area, but I'd like to know if I'd need to head deeper within the cave.
I've only got 3 symbols at the minute and I was hoping to use a Larvitar against the electric pokemon I'm likely to face (especially since half of my team are weak to Electric). But currently I can't get any further in the cave, which is why I wondered if it was further in. Overall though, I'm still enjoying going around and searching for him since I'm running into all sorts of things I didn't expect to see (Crobat and Occultales) and it's been great training for my Blastoise and Zoroark. I was a bit sad when I read that Yanmega isn't in the game, but I'd just replaced my Yanma with a Scyther from the Bug catching contest anyway. I look forward to finishing the game and figuring out all the things I don't know yet (such as how you get a Frostlass... I have an idea, so I'm going to try that eventually).

Oh, one thing I forgot. Is there any way to sort the in-game clock that anyone knows of? For some reason my real world clock option on the VBA got unchecked (I'm still not sure why) so it's now night when it's morning and morning when it's night. It might be superficial (I don't know if the time affects much), but it's annoying me somewhat.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

33.png

We shouldn't forget about Richard and Felinar.:3

35.png

And I scripted some new books to read... Not that you care, anyway xD

---oOo---​

Capture Gabrieleon? What happened to it's guardian trainer?

Do you really want me to SPOIL the FUN?

Hi Destinedjagold. I just downloaded this hack on a friends suggestion and I'm loving it. I'd like to know though, where do you find Larvitar? I'm assuming it's in the Mineral Cave within Bouquet Field, based on it's pokedex area, but I'd like to know if I'd need to head deeper within the cave.
I've only got 3 symbols at the minute and I was hoping to use a Larvitar against the electric pokemon I'm likely to face (especially since half of my team are weak to Electric). But currently I can't get any further in the cave, which is why I wondered if it was further in. Overall though, I'm still enjoying going around and searching for him since I'm running into all sorts of things I didn't expect to see (Crobat and Occultales) and it's been great training for my Blastoise and Zoroark. I was a bit sad when I read that Yanmega isn't in the game, but I'd just replaced my Yanma with a Scyther from the Bug catching contest anyway. I look forward to finishing the game and figuring out all the things I don't know yet (such as how you get a Frostlass... I have an idea, so I'm going to try that eventually).

Oh, one thing I forgot. Is there any way to sort the in-game clock that anyone knows of? For some reason my real world clock option on the VBA got unchecked (I'm still not sure why) so it's now night when it's morning and morning when it's night. It might be superficial (I don't know if the time affects much), but it's annoying me somewhat.

Larvitar can be caught in Dusk Path's Mineral Cave. Dusk Path is located east from Rintah Town, which you can only access only after obtaining the 5th badge.
Larvitar will also be available in Sea Side Path's Mineral Cave in the next beta release.

About the in-game clock, maybe through Visual Boy Advance, go to Options and check the Real-time Clock... Not too sure... =/

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2011

Larvitar can be caught in Dusk Path's Mineral Cave. Dusk Path is located east from Rintah Town, which you can only access only after obtaining the 5th badge.
Larvitar will also be available in Sea Side Path's Mineral Cave in the next beta release.

About the in-game clock, maybe through Visual Boy Advance, go to Options and check the Real-time Clock... Not too sure... =/

Thanks for that. The reason I asked was because the Pokedex for Larvitar suggests it's somewhere within Bouquet Field, but not in the entire route. That's the main reason I was searching for it within the Mineral Cave on that route... I can go grab me one of my favourite pokemon.
Also, for the clock, I'll just give it a break. I use the speed boost button far to often to keep the time anywhere near accurate.

I do have one thing to ask though. I believe I've started the good story-line based on the guide tool, but when I get to Mount Krystal I need to smash some rocks. Only thing is, I need my Riolu from my PC to smash the rocks and there are people stood in front of the PC's stopping me from accessing the system. Are there any PC's without people in front of them so I can grab my only rock smashing pokemon? I may be able to teach one of my other pokemon Rock Smash if needed, but I don't know where the Move Deleter is yet or where I'll find pokemon with Heart Scales, so I'm quite hesitant to take that option.

One more thing... Is Flash in the game somewhere? I haven't seen it yet, but there's every chance I'll have missed it.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Ooh new books! I for one, am looking forward to it.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen yesterday
So...It seems that the last beta will be a complete or almost complete one,right?I really love this hack!I'll wait for the next beta patiently...

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Me again...

Sooo, happily enjoying my new save (thanks again by the way), and I'm up to where all the dragons are controlled by Gaia and I'm fighting the Vessel...any strategies/hints that could help me against it/her/him?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Me again...

Sooo, happily enjoying my new save (thanks again by the way), and I'm up to where all the dragons are controlled by Gaia and I'm fighting the Vessel...any strategies/hints that could help me against it/her/him?
If you still have your Lapras, make sure it takes one or two hits from vessel and then use perish song

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back